You can easily link a Nigerian bank account to Payoneer for depositing and withdrawal of funds. This feature was actually not available for Nigerians from the Start, but it has been added along with support for many other countries.
Payoneer now allows Nigerians to transfer their money from their Payoneer Account straight to their local bank account. The process is pretty easy if you have linked your bank account to your Payoneer Account before. If you haven’t, you will need to get the necessary details required by Payoneer to complete the transaction. Details like:
- ● Bank Name.
- ● Bank account name. (This must be the same with your Payoneer account name)
- ● Bank account number.
- ● Bank SWIFT/BIC. (Contact your bank to get this information)
- ● First, Log In to your Payoneer Account.
- ● Choose Bank Accounts.
- ● Click On Add New Bank.
● Fill in the form with the necessary details and follow the instructions. After that, submit the form.
If the details you filled in the form are correct. Payoneer will review the details, Approve it, and then contact via the email account attached to your Payoneer Account when it is done. This will take some time to be patient and give them at least a week to link it.
Note: Ensure you fill in all these details correctly while filling this form. If you made a mistake while filling the form, you would have to fill the form all over again by going through the process above, as there is no possibility of Editing an already submitted form.
How To Withdraw Money From Payoneer To Your Nigerian Bank Account
After getting the email notifying you of successfully linking your Nigerian bank account to your Payoneer Account. You can now follow the steps below to withdraw your money to your Nigerian bank account from your Payoneer Account.
- ● Log In to your Payoneer Account.
- ● From the Menu, choose Withdraw.
- ● Now Select Bank Account. (if you have now added a bank account, you will be redirected to the page where you will do so. If your bank account is pending approval, you will be redirected to the approval page)
- ● Select The Bank Account you added or any other account you’ve added and would like to withdraw to.
- ● Choose Currency.
- ● Enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
- ● Review The Details you entered before confirming your withdrawal.
- ● Wait for the transaction to get processed, and you get your money in your Nigerian bank account.
Note: According to Payoneer, after you’ve got an email confirming your withdrawal. It will take 2 to 5 business days (Excluding Saturday and Sunday) to process the withdraw. So be patient and wait for your money. If you do not get the funds within five business days, you can now send an email to their customer care.
Now that you know how to link a Nigerian bank account to Payoneer, you can go ahead and withdraw your hard-earned money to your bank account in Nigeria. There is also an option of using Payoneer’s Debit card if you choose to.