Looking for the best Bluetooth speaker of 2021 to enjoy an outstanding sound experience? You are in the right buying guide. In this comparison, we show you 10 of the best Bluetooth speakers in terms of price-quality. Don’t miss it!
First of all, note that all the Bluetooth speakers do not have the same characteristics and belong to different brands. Furthermore, prices and offers vary from one model to another.
- What are the benefits of buying a quality Bluetooth speaker?
- Which Bluetooth speaker to buy?
- 1) Sony SRS-XB43 – Enjoy powerful sound anywhere
- 2) JBL Flip 5 – Up to twelve hours of playback to listen to your favorite music
- 3) Bose SoundLink Revolve: immersive and smooth 360-degree sound
- 4) LG XBOOM OK55 – High voltage equipment with DJ and Karaoke functions
- 5) Marshall Kilburn – Retro design, lightweight and easy to carry
- 6) Harman Kardon Go + Play – Good value for money in a speaker designed for the interior of your home
- 7) Bang & Olufsen Beoplay P6 – A tribute to the Beomaster 6000 with excellent performance both inside and outside the home
- 8) Energy Sistem Music Box 9 – Vibrate to the beat of your favorite music with 40 watts of power
- 9) Xiaomi QBH4103GL – This Xiaomi model stands out for its lightness, which makes it easy to transport to any place without you noticing
- 10) Ultimate Ears Wonderboom – A clear mini speaker with balanced bass sounds
- Conclusion: the best Bluetooth speaker will be the one you choose
What are the benefits of buying a quality Bluetooth speaker?
Wireless speakers are a comfortable and quality option over conventional ones. Do you know why? First, because they are wireless, small, and light in weight, you can take them with you anywhere because they are compatible with other devices. They include various practical features and allow you always to enjoy the music you want wherever you are.
Due to its success and demand, entire sound technology has now been developed that takes care of every acoustic detail and design of these devices. Pay attention below to the advantages of buying a quality Bluetooth speaker.
- No cables: Being wireless and using Bluetooth technology, you will forget about annoying cables both at home and when throwing a party. They are charged with a battery, which is higher quality items that usually last more than ten hours.
- Easy to carry: Being small and light and requiring no cables, you can take them with you wherever you go without taking up much space.
- Compatibility with other devices: they connect with your mobile, tablet, or computer, so you can listen to all the tunes you have saved on these devices. In some cases, they incorporate microphones that allow you to hear calls more clearly.
- Share Music: These devices allow you to share music with your friends in an easy way, no matter where you are.
Which Bluetooth speaker to buy?
Having a Bluetooth speaker is almost a must for technology lovers. Choosing the best always depends on what each person needs or prefers. There are many offers, prices, brands, and technologies available on the market. But what is the ideal option for you?
This is what you should consider before opting for one product or another. Look at the design and features it has if you plan to use it only indoors, even in the backyard, or for parties with your friends. All these details are what will help you make a decision.
Tips and recommendations for choosing the best quality-priced Bluetooth speaker
Today you can enjoy high-quality sound thanks to the wide range of compact and wireless speakers that exist. This will allow you to enjoy the one that best suits your preferences, that’s for sure. However, for this, you have to consider a number of factors that help you choose the most appropriate one. These are the primary keys you need to take into consideration.
- Compatibility: You should look at the Bluetooth version it includes. Normally the latter have 4.0 or 4.1, but if the transmitting equipment you are connecting with has a later one, it is likely to present a problem. You need to check that it is backward compatible, at least up to A2DP. It is also recommended to have a USB or micro USB output connection to charge the equipment and get updates in case of incompatibility.
- Power and quality: for the sound quality to be good, it must cover the entire range of frequencies that the human being can hear, that is, the entire audible spectrum, specifically, from 20Hz, which covers the lowest sounds, to 20,000Hz, which includes the highest sounds. For this type of speaker, between 15 and 20 watts are sufficient for this type of speaker.
- Channels: refer to the number of speakers that produce sound. In these Bluetooth devices, the most common is that they have 2.0, that is, two stereo speakers, or 2.1, to which a subwoofer is added.
- Battery: Most of these devices charge for two to three hours, and their battery has a range of eight hours. Some models surpass it, so you should analyze what interests you the most.
- Microphone: Some incorporate this accessory so that you can listen to hands-free calls when you connect it to your cell phone.
- Size and design – these are two things you shouldn’t ignore, especially if you plan on transporting it from place to place frequently. Take a look at their shape and weight.
- Outdoor and Indoor: Check if the wireless speaker is suitable for indoor and outdoor spaces. If you intend to use it in the pool or garden, you will probably be interested in one that offers good sound quality in both environments. Plus, those made for the outdoors are often water-resistant and have stronger housings. Also, in general, they have a greater range, which is important to check in their specifications.
1) Sony SRS-XB43 – Enjoy powerful sound anywhere
We started the selection with the Sony SRS-XB43 portable speaker, with which you can enjoy powerful sound anywhere. If you wonder how this works, you should know that this device incorporates the unique X-Balanced Speaker Unit technology; unlike other similar devices with a circular diaphragm, this one has an almost rectangular one. This results in superior acoustic quality (much deeper and richer). It also incorporates other high-performance audio systems. Finally, a woofer is complemented for the low and mid frequencies and a tweeter for the high frequencies that provide excellent vocal clarity. At the same time, it is resistant to water, dust, rust (IP67), and saltwater.
2) JBL Flip 5 – Up to twelve hours of playback to listen to your favorite music
With 12 hours of playback time, the JBL Flip 5 speaker lets you enjoy your favorite music without time being an issue. Another of its features is that you can take it to the pool or beach without any problems, as it is waterproof to a depth of 91 cm, according to the standards of the IPX7 standard. If you want to get stereo sound or create the perfect party atmosphere, you can connect two JBL PartyBoost, compatible speakers. Although black is the most elegant tone, you can buy it in a wide variety of colors. It is easily portable, both in a backpack and in the hand.
The Bose SoundLink Revolve produces an authentic sound that spans 360 degrees, so if you place it in the center of the room, you will feel it expands evenly and smoothly. It also incorporates a microphone, so you can listen to conferences or even personal calls hands-free (the wireless range is about 10 meters). With it, you can also access Siri and Google Now. Its appearance shouldn’t be misleading as it contains an effective transducer, two passive radiators, and an omnidirectional acoustic baffle, among others. All this gives it great power at an affordable price. Finally, another point in its favor is that it is covered with an aluminum shell that makes it resistant to falls or bumps and can even get wet.
4) LG XBOOM OK55 – High voltage equipment with DJ and Karaoke functions
If you are looking for high voltage equipment, the LG XBOOM OK55 has a power of 500 watts. Can you imagine the sound you will get? With this device, you can organize high-level parties, something that its flashing colored lights contribute to. It has dual USB connectivity to record and play your music. With its Bluetooth mode, you can control it from your mobile phone, and with Multi Jukebox, you will create playlists with your friends. If you want to live different experiences, thanks to Karaoke Star, you will become the singer of your favorite band, or if you like it more, you will become a real DJ with a specific function for it.
5) Marshall Kilburn – Retro design, lightweight and easy to carry
The Marshal Kilburn model’s retro design is one of the aspects that will attract your attention the most at first sight. However, its outer casing doesn’t stop it from being a good 36-watt speaker. It also produces clear mids, deep lows, and wide highs, along with Blumlein’s multidirectional stereo (suitable for indoor and outdoor). You will also be surprised by its lightweight, just 2.5 kg, and its playtime of 20 hours on a single charge. You can take it anywhere comfortably thanks to the top strap, which is inspired by that of a guitar. It incorporatesBluetooth 5.0 aptX and allows you to listen to music with any device via this connection, and located within nine meters of the speaker.
6) Harman Kardon Go + Play – Good value for money in a speaker designed for the interior of your home
The American Harman Kardon offers you in the Go + Play an indoor Bluetooth speaker with an acceptable quality-price ratio, especially for the materials (stainless steel and fabric-finish) and the sound emitted by the device. For example, it has two passive radiators, one in front and one behind the equipment, which increases its acoustics and gives good results in the domestic space where you decide to place it, including the living room. At the same time, you can wirelessly connect two speakers for a superior music experience. Finally, it should be noted that it includes a conferencing system in a dual microphone, with which to make calls with sufficient clarity thanks to the echo cancellation technology and Harman noise.
7) Bang & Olufsen Beoplay P6 – A tribute to the Beomaster 6000 with excellent performance both inside and outside the home
The Bang & Olufsen Beoplay P6 was designed with painstaking attention to detail by award-winning Danish designer Cecilie Manz. Its lines are a tribute to Beomaster 6000, the Danish brand’s iconic sound system, something you’ll appreciate in the speaker buttons’ subtle cutouts and flexible nature. Therefore, if you want to have a device of absolute exclusivity, this one has it. The price is high, but its different features deserve it. Thanks to the True 360 sound, it achieves a good deep bass performance and sounds equally good both outdoors and indoors. It plays up to 16 hours straight and recharges in just three hours. Even the microphone is not lacking for crystal clear calls. Incorporates a flexible OneTouch button, with which you can access a wide variety of smart functions thanks to its compatibility with Google Assistant or Siri and the Beoplay application’s preferences (you can set alarms, create your favorite playlists or customize the sound, among others).
8) Energy Sistem Music Box 9 – Vibrate to the beat of your favorite music with 40 watts of power
Do you want to vibrate with the sound of your favorite music? With the Energy Sistem 9 Music Box, you will. Its 40 watts of power will allow it, and you can choose between Bluetooth, MP3 player USB and microSD, and FM radio or audio input. At the same time, with True Wireless Stereo technology, you can sync two speakers simultaneously and double the power. Its rechargeable battery is lithium, with a range of 14 hours, so you can take it wherever you want without worrying about anything else. Another aspect in its favor is that it is designed so that the passive radiator is visible, which will help you feel your favorite songs’ strength even more. It also includes a speaker for answering mobile phone calls when both devices are connected via Bluetooth.
9) Xiaomi QBH4103GL – This Xiaomi model stands out for its lightness, which makes it easy to transport to any place without you noticing
A striking blue color will ensure that this Xiaomi speaker does not go unnoticed when you show it in your moments of leisure. The QBH4103GL model is light (weighs 270g), compact, and economical. The sound quality is good, and it also offers different playback modes to choose the most appropriate one according to the chosen musical style. This portable stereo Bluetooth speaker is ideal for listening to groups from your mobile or tablet in any corner, thanks to its size and small size, making it easy to carry without you noticing. It has a microphone, so your phone calls will be clearer from now on. The battery takes two and a half hours to charge, after which you can enjoy music for eight hours without a break.
10) Ultimate Ears Wonderboom – A clear mini speaker with balanced bass sounds
Clarity and balanced bass sounds, these two characteristics characterize the Wonderboom Ultimate Ears portable mini speaker. So its size shouldn’t get you confused; you can enjoy your favorite music with maximum precision thanks to its 360-degree surround sound. You can use it indoors, but also outdoors because its technology has been specially optimized for this. It is waterproof (according to IP67 classification) and resistant to possible shocks (up to two and a half meters drops). It has a ring so you can hang or stick it anywhere. Its autonomy is not bad, as it lasts 10 hours without the need to recharge. It is also compatible with cell phones or other devices that support Bluetooth.
Conclusion: the best Bluetooth speaker will be the one you choose
Before you decide to buy a Bluetooth speaker, think about whether you will only use it indoors or if you want to enjoy it with your friends in outdoor places. Its size, and whether it is light or not, will be other aspects to consider. Also, don’t forget to check which Bluetooth version you have.
If you still have doubts, we recommend that you consult sales platforms such as Amazon, where you can compare brands, prices, and offers. Finally, always keep this in mind, the best wireless speaker will be the one that suits your tastes and preferences.