Smartphone maker Tecno recently made official a new device in Nigeria, the Tecno Camon 18i. The device features a 6.6-inch LCD display with HD+ resolution and a 90 Hz refresh rate for greater fluidity. It also includes a small circular notch on the display for the 16MP front camera.
At the rear, the Tecno Camon 18i works with a three-sensor configuration. The main one takes 48MP shots, while the others consist of a 13MP ultrawide lens and a 2MP sensor for deep shots. In addition, the device comes out of the box with the Android 11 operating system.
Under the hood, Tecno has included a Helio G85 processor, which has enough power to run average games. There’s also 4GB of RAM and 128GB of native storage. In addition, the smartphone has highlights such as a 5,000 mAh battery, a P2 input for headphones, dual 4G and Wi-Fi 5.
- Display: 6 inch LCD with HD+ resolution / 90 Hz refresh rate
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Native Storage: 128GB
- Rear camera: 48MP + 13MP + 2MP
- Front camera: 1 6 MP
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / Wi-Fi 5 connection
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with 18W charging
- System: Android 11 under HiOS interface
The new Tecno Camon 18i is now available in Kenya for KES18,999 (about $170).