PUBG Mobile Lite Apk + OBB is available to download in this article. And you are going to download without facing any problem. So, the PUBG Mobile Lite game is no longer new and unknown to most of us. It is basically a stripped version of PUBG Mobile. And just like Fortnite and Apex Legend, it is also a battle royal game in which you can play solo, dual, and squad to fight with other players like you. And the player who will survive till the last enemy’s death will own the Chicken Dinner.
So, basically, in this article, I will give you the download link of PUBG Mobile Lite’s latest version and also guide you on the installation. Let’s start this article and let me first explain it clearly.
What is PUBG Mobile Lite?
PUBG Mobile Lite has nothing different than PUBG Mobile game. If you have ever played the PUBG Mobile on your phone, you will easily understand it. The only difference you will identify is low graphics quality and players number in the game. In PUBG Mobile, you basically compete with the other 99 players, but in the PUBG Mobile lite version, you will be competing with only 49 other players.
That’s the reason why it has almost half of the size of PUBG Mobile. In all the lite versions, you will only see the Erangel option in the Map, which will be set by default. And the map is the same as it is in PUBG Mobile, but some spots have been removed to make the map lighter. Due to fewer elements in the game, it can be played in a low configuration device without hassle. You can play this game on any phone which has at least 1GB of RAM.
You will get the same PUBG Mobile experience in this Lite or stripped version. The compatibility will probably increase, and you will be able to enjoy this game lag-free even on low-end devices. This lite version of PUBG may satisfy the desire of playing PUBG Mobile till you get a high configuration device.
Download PUBG Mobile Lite Apk + OBB Latest Version For Android
Not everybody can download this game from Google Play Store because it’s not available for all the countries. If you are from India, then you probably not even see the game available on your Google Play Store when searched. So, here I will provide you through Mediafire. It is one of the best file-sharing services that are trustable and secure. And the game is in Zip format, so; you will need to follow my steps from this article to extract and install.
Before giving you the download link of the lite version of PUBG Mobile, you need to know the file information. Below is the original file information of PUBG Mobile lite. Could you read it carefully?
- Name: PUBG Mobile Lite
- Apk Size: 34.1Mb
- OBB File Size: 315Mb
- Version: 0.10.0
- Game Type: Action
- Publisher: Tencent Games
- Android Required: 4.0.3 and up
- Last Updated: 14 December 2018
Make sure you remember the file name and size of the files. You will need to verify one by one when downloading using your Browser. You need to match the name and size from the above information with your browser’s files. Below are the links to PUBG Mobile Apk and its OBB data. Tap on the buttons one by one to request the downloading of the files.
How To Download PUBG Mobile Lite Apk + OBB On Your Android Phone?
In some cases, you may not be able to see any download buttons. In case you can follow my steps below to download the PUBG Mobile Apk + OBB file. Here are the steps:
- First, make sure you are using a great browser in your Android that supports the pause and resume system.
- Get connected to a stable internet connection because you are going to download a big file.
- Now, click here for the Apk and OBB files of PUBG Mobile Lite.
- Once you click on the links, you will get redirected to the skip ad page to access the download page.
- Just wait for 5 secs on the page and click on the Get link.
- And in a few seconds, the downloading will automatically start.
Just follow these simple steps to download the PUBG Mobile Lite game on your Android using the links. Now, let me also give you some more deep tips to download the game correctly.
Keep these Points in Mind While And Before Downloading PUBG Mobile Lite On Your Android Phone
- Use the Latest Google Chrome Browser for Downloading. The browser is your Weapon, and when its gets junky, the downloading and surfing get worse even you use a Good Internet connection. These days good Browsers are grossly underestimated! Android Users are so fancy today. They use cool and good Looking Browsers, not strong and stable Browsers. And that’s why many of them face issues related to downloading, Surfing, and Watching activities. To be strong online, you need a good and strong Android Browser like Google Chrome, Opera Mini, UC Browser, etc.
- Have free Storage space in your Android Phone at least 1Gb. Peoples complain that they got corrupted Apk files after downloading. But the Case is they didn’t have enough storage space in their phone for that Apk file, resulting in half file download. And half downloading means corrupted Apk file. Also, when storage space is low for the file, somehow you downloaded it fully, and in the end, the Apk installation didn’t happen well. What happens here is, your Android phone has the storage for Downloading the Apk file, but when you try to install it, space starts running out. When you install any Apk, it needs free space more than its file size, and when your phone didn’t have the spaces, Apk installation goes wrong.
- Don’t do any Task in the Background while Downloading the PUBG Mobile Lite Apk + OBB Data. Well, downloading any File requires full attention. It means you have to wait and focus on the Process of Downloading, nothing else. And if you do multi-tasking, downloading may get wrong. Listening to Music in the Background is also Multi-tasking. So, be aware of that if you want to download the Apk in a Healthy condition.
- Make sure you have stable and fast Internet Connection access on your Android Phone. A Good Internet connection means a stable and decent Downloading speed of at least 200Kbps. Speed is important because MediaFire sends downloading particles to Users, and when the speed gets low, the chances of File escaping increases, resulting in half file Downloading. Similarly, when the Internet connection’s stability gets wrong or unstable, the chances of file corruption increase. Both are super important to Download the file correctly.
Zero error you will face if you keep in mind the above points while you try to download the PUBG Mobile Lite Apk and OBB file. Having a Good browser that supports the Pause and Resume function can make the downloading easy for you. Now, let me guide you on the installation of PUBG Mobile Lite.
DON’T MISS: PUBG Mobile: Android, IOS And PC: Cheats Inside
How To Install PUBG Mobile Lite On Your Android Phone?
So, installing it on an Android phone requires some critical steps like pasting the OBB data at the right path or folder. But you don’t need to worry because I’m going to guide you through the steps. Here are the steps to install PUBG Mobile Lite on an Android phone:
- First, download and Install Zarchiver on your Android phone. It will be used to extract the OBB file.
- Once installed, open it up and go to the download folder of the browser.
- Click on the PUBG Mobile Lite Apk to open the installer and then scroll down to the bottom and press on Install. You can read the permissions it asks.
- When installed, go back and tap on the Zip file and choose the Extract here option.
- Now, place the extracted folder to SD/Internal>Android>OBB.
- Launch the game from the App drawer and start playing it.
Make sure you place the OBB Data in the right folder. If you have inserted an SD card in your phone, make sure you paste the OBB file to SD>Android>OBB. If you paste on Internal, then the game will not work. Now, it’s time to show you the screenshot of the game.
Suppose you are sad because your phone has low specs and can’t play the PUBG Mobile, then it’s time to be happy because the PUBG Mobile Lite version can be played on the low-end phone and provides the same experience. You will not feel any difference while playing it because everything in the game is like PUBG Mobile. The lite version of PUBG Mobile has some functions removed, which makes it lighter and compatible with most Android devices.
PUBG Mobile Lite comes with the only 400Mb, which is not a big deal. Anyone can afford that much Internet Data these days. And I think you should try it once if you are tired of trying to run PUBG Mobile on your Phone.
Hopefully, you liked this article on PUBG Mobile lite? If so, do sharing as caring and let your friends know about it and enjoy this stripped version of PUBG Mobile together.
Disclaimer: At TechReen, we recommend you download all software from the official source. Software from third-party sites can endanger your device. See our Disclaimer page.