The moment the popular app Clubhouse made its debut on the Android platform, there has been a steady rise in the number of users who do not know how to play music directly from YouTube on Clubhouse; therefore, constantly running into bricks.
Clubhouse is a drop-in audio messaging app that was initially developed for the iOS ecosystem. The platform steadily gained fame as it mimicked real-life conversations. The Clubhouse app has several rooms that can be created by just any user. The creator can go ahead inviting his friends to join in on a conversation.
Since users can create just any kind of room for whatever purpose, music rooms where users now share musical content have gone really viral on Clubhouse. Users can now choose to perform live music or play songs from other sources including YouTube.
However, many Clubhouse users do not know how to play music directly from YouTube on their Clubhouse app. Since the audio components of your smartphone will be in use when you are on Clubhouse, this can be a really serious challenge.
Nonetheless, we will show you how simple it is to play music directly from YouTube on Clubhouse app. Stick around and pay close attention as we continue.
More About Clubhouse
First, let us go over some of the features of Clubhouse that have made it such an interesting platform for young people around the world.
- Clubhouse was first launched on iOS devices as Android users were kept at bay for months before the product eventually shipped to Android.
- In its first few weeks on Android, Clubhouse added more than 10 million Android users.
- The app is a voice-based messaging platform.
- While anyone can now join Clubhouse, it was initially an invite-only platform. You couldn’t join except you were invited by someone else.
- Tech moguls like Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk have both given speeches on Clubhouse. Media personality Oprah Winfrey has also appeared on Clubhouse.
Play Music Directly from YouTube on Clubhouse
Clubdeck is a Windows and Mac platform that can be used to play music on Clubhouse. The app is a Clubhouse clone specially designed for the big operating systems. Clubdeck crawls on the Clubhouse functionality as you need to have a Clubhouse account to use Clubdeck.
First, you have to download the Clubdeck application.
- Visit www.clubdeck.app to download the Clubdeck application.
- Thereafter, you can install the program on your computer. Clubdeck is compatible with both MacOS and Windows computers.
- Login to the app using your Clubhouse account details.
- You will be sent a verification code via SMS. Confirm it so you can gain full access to the app.
- Now, you can experience all the fun that Clubhouse has o offer on your computer with zero restrictions.
Step-by-step: Play Music Directly from YouTube on Clubhouse Using Clubdeck
- The first thing you have to do is open the Clubdeck app on your computer
- Next, you have to click Start a Room. Ensure that you add a room topic and type.
- Once you start a room, you will find a quick setting located on the right side of the Clubhouse room.
- Your next step should be going to the Audio Effects tab on the menu Quick Options. You can see some preloaded audio effects including Ding and Comedy. You can use these effects while you host a Clubhouse room.
- When you have done this, you should click Add Custom Effect (YouTube). This will automatically redirect you to the YouTube home.
- You can now search for the song you want your friends in the room to listen to. You have to do this from the YouTube page.
- Then, you should insert the song as an audio effect on your Clubhouse room. This can be done by clicking Export TO Audio Effects which you will find at the top.
- Ensure you rename the file and wait as Clubhouse imports the songs as an effect in your room. You may have to wait a little longer than you might expect here as the procedure is highly dependent on the strength of your Internet broadband and the file size.
- After a while, you will see that the song you just got from YouTube has been made an audio effect on Clubhouse. You can now share your favorite songs with your Clubhouse friends.
- All you have to do is select the Audience icon in the group and everyone right in can enjoy this amazing music you just added.
Clubhouse is making waves and is gradually finding its place in our lives. It’s steadily being utilized by millions of people despite the vast array of social media apps. One of the things that separate Clubhouse from many of the other messaging apps is its voice feature.
Also, the preference being given to speakers and moderators in Clubhouse rooms has rendered it a great tool for virtual meetings. This is especially useful for informal groups and college students.
It is also a great app for group entertainment. You can play music directly from YouTube on your Clubhouse app.
Although most people play music on Clubhouse by moving their phone closer to a loudspeaker, you don’t have to do that. You can now follow the guidelines provided in this article to play music directly from YouTube on Clubhouse app.