My Airtel App is one of the popular Recharge and bill payment apps built for Airtel users. It comes with lots of features that help people manage all the payment stuff easily. As most of the work shifting online for convenience, managing money online is still a headache for many people. We can’t trust all the bill payment apps and provide them our personal details. But My Airtel app is something we can trust, share our personal details, and manage all the online transactions. It is a popular Telecom company that has earned the trust & heart of many people who use its communication services, i.e., calling and the internet.
Airtel has stepped up, and now it provides more facilities than just Calling & internet service. With the help of its official My Airtel app, you can load money from bank & cards, send money to friends, recharge & bill pay. All these features are available in this single app. In this article, we are going to Review the My Airtel app, and we will also let you download it for Android. If you are confused about whether to use this app or not, we recommend reading our review to find the answer to this question. Now, let’s start this article.
My Airtel App Review
It is a straightforward money management app that provides services from Online Recharge to Bill payment. My Airtel App can help you manage all your online payment work with the easiest method possible. Under this app, you will find services that can efficiently help you to connect to your bank account and load money to your wallet to pay anywhere online you want. Its charges are also very minimal, although you will be only charged in few cases or after maxing some of its limits.
It now has coupons & offers facilities that can help you save some money while Paying online. Using its offer or coupon, you will receive Cashback if your account will applies for the offer or coupon benefit. Unlike other wallet apps, it contains some money-saving options that help a lot in festival shopping. Also, you can get some extra credit if you load a large amount as per its offer. Other than this, you can manage your Airtel services such as Manage balance, Recharge Data balance, Hello Tunes, and more.
Moreover, you can pay your Electricity bill, School Fees, Water bill, TV service Bill, Prepaid recharge, Postpaid recharge, recharge other Airtel number, and more. Also, you can set alerts for Data balance which will notify you before all the data get exhausted. Overall, if you are an Airtel customer, we recommend using My Airtel App because it will help you manage all your online payment work. It doesn’t require any additional steps, create an account, load balance from your bank and make online payment without any hassle. In some cases, it may ask for a copy of your ID for verification, and after that, you can use it without limits.
Download My Airtel App for Android Latest Version
My Airtel app is available on Google Play Store to download & install if you are here to download it without visiting Play Store or have a Huawei Android phone, then mazel tov. Because here, we will provide you the direct download link for My Airtel App. We have downloaded the App from its real source and made it shareable to share with everyone. Also, you will get the latest My Airtel App for Android, and it contains a new UI interface that looks really fantastic.
Before we share the link with you, look at the important file details because it will help you verify the APK file.
- Name: My Airtel
- APK Size: 6.9 Mb
- Version: 1.0.23
- Publisher: Airtel Africa
- Type: Lifestyle
- Android Requires: 4.2 and Up
My Airtel app offers a good number of services with this small application; its file size is just 7Mb. Well, you can follow the below link to start downloading My Airtel App.
How To Download My Airtel App on Your Phone?
We have provided you a Mediafire download link through which you can hassle-free download the My Airtel App. If you still want steps for help, then you can follow them from here:
- Click here or on the above link to visit the Download page for downloading the My Airtel app.
- Click on the Download button to request the App file.
- After a few seconds, the Mediafire server will automatically send the file to your browser.
- If the server doesn’t send the file, you will get a short link on the page to start downloading instantly.
- Once you receive the download request, verify it first using the above file information and then accept the request.
- After that, wait till it gets completely downloaded on your phone.
These straightforward steps will help you download My Airtel App from the link given above. So, now you’ve got the file, let me help you install it on your phone & get started with it.
You May Also Like: Tired Of Calling 121? Reach Airtel Customer Care Via Whatsapp (See Numbers)
As you have downloaded it from a third-party website, you need to perform the installation manually. Unlike Play Store, the manual installation requires Unknown resources enabled; you won’t perform the manual installation without it being enabled. Here, we will teach you step by step how to do it, and we can ensure that after following the below steps, you will be able to install My Airtel App on your phone manually. After that, we will also show you the steps to get started so, if you have never used the app before then, we recommend following every step very carefully.
- Go to your phone settings.
- Click on Security>Unknown Resources and then enable it.
- Now, open the file explorer and go to the download folder of your browser.
- Search and tap on the My Airtel app to open the installer.
- Press on the Install button.
- Wait until installation finishes, and after that, press the Done button to exit the installer. The My Airtel app’s installation is completed; now, let me help you get started with it.
- Open your App Drawer and click on the My Airtel icon.
- Enter your Mobile number and then click on Next. You will shortly receive an OTP that you will need to enter in the box to log in.
- After that, all the information related to the Airtel SIM owner will get displayed, and from that window, you can change any info if you want. After that, click on confirm & continue.
- Now, you’ve successfully logged in to the app. On its main window, you will be able to see exclusive offers for you, your current balance, and the option to view the Internet Data.
- Scroll down to the Quick Actions section, and there you will find all the services that My Airtel offers, i.e., Recharge, Bill pay, Electricity Bill, DTH recharge, Load money, and more.
- To load money in the My Airtel app, you can load it directly from your Bank account or use the ATM or debit card.
- Also, you can send money to your friend’s account from your Airtel wallet instantly.
- Go to settings and enable the extra security features, i.e., App lock. It will make sure that nobody can use your My Airtel app without your permission.
- That’s it; enjoy the benefit of an easy online payment app.
As it is a finance app, we recommend enabling extra security to avoid any future problems related to unnecessary transactions.
What’s new in My Airtel App?
My Airtel App latest version has got a whole new UI design, and all the elements on the app are now more optimized than before. Also, now it has support enabled for Tanzania users. People from there now can access and enter business number & category in pay bills, Enter name instead of reference number in amount screen, and more. All these features are now available in the new stable version of My Airtel App v1.0.23.
My Airtel App has evolved in the last year, and now it contains some incredible features for managing all the online payment, recharge, and money transfer. If you are an Airtel user and live in Africa region, then we suggest using this app because it will help you manage most of the online work and Airtel services at your fingertip. You can instantly recharge your Airtel account using the app, send money to your friends & money, send gifts, and more. And they also offer coupons & cashback, which will definitely help you save some money while Paying online using the app.
Overall, it is quite a good app, and it will improve more this new year.
Hopefully, you liked this article on My Airtel App review & download? If so, share it with your friends & family, especially with those who are using Airtel. If you have any questions about the app, then comment down below. Also, let us know your experience & thoughts about the app.
Disclaimer: At TechReen, we recommend you download all software from the official source. Software from third-party sites can endanger your device. See our Disclaimer page.