Learn how to use Mathway to solve Algebra and math problems. The Mathway app has been, without a doubt, an excellent tool for students in mathematics. It is often regarded as one of the best apps for college students.
There are not many algebraic equation solvers better than the Mathway app. So if you know you don’t know how to use the Mathway app, continue reading this article and, if possible, bookmark it on your phone. The Mathway app has a cross-platform functionality, i.e., Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems. On the Google play store, the app has over 10 million downloads.
Download Mathway App on Android and iOS
Mathway app is one of the world’s best smartest and automated math calculators. We see it as a private tutor available at your palm, helping with your homework and other mathematical questions. You can download the Mathway app on the Google play store and the Apple app store. Just search for “Mathway App” on the app store. Or you can follow the link provided below;
Features of the Mathway App
This application is capable of so many things in world mathematics. Below are the key features of the Mathway app;
- Basic math or pre-Algebra. This includes integers, arithmetic, decimal numbers, roots, fractions, factors e.t.c
- Statistics such as probability, combinations, permutations, combinations e.t.c.
- Algebra such as linear equations/inequalities, logarithms, functions, quadratic equations/inequalities, graphing, absolute equations/inequalities, systems of equations, and matrices.
- Calculus such as integrals, limits, and derivatives.
- Trigonometry or Precalculus, such as trigonometric functions, identities, sequences, complex numbers, conic sections, vectors, matrices, and more.
How to Use Mathway to Solve Algebra and Math Problems
By now, I believe you’ve downloaded the Mathway app on your phone. Learn how to use it to solve math problems and algebra below;
- Open the Mathway app on your phone.
- To get started, select a subject. The following subjects are available on the app; basic math, pre-Algebra, Algebra, Precalculus, Trigonometry, Statistics, Calculus, Finite Math, Linear Algebra, Graphing, and Chemistry.
- There are three ways to enter your math problem on the Mathway app. 1) Snap a picture of your math problem. It can be from a textbook or a book written by you. 2) Use the “voice command” and say the problem. 3) Type in the math problems using the keyboard.
- Once you’re done entering the math problem, click on the “submit button.” Depending on the subject, there are various ways the AI tutor can solve the problem for you. Once you hit the submit button, a pop-up menu will appear on your screen with a heading: “How should I answer”. Algebra questions usually have the following ways of answering them most times; simplify, multiply, write in standard form, evaluate, factor, find the derivative – d/dx, Graph, find the integrals, and so on. It all depends on the subject.
- Once you’ve chosen the preferred way for it to answer your problem, artificial intelligence will then solve the math problem for you instantly. To see every step on how it arrived at the answer, you’ll need to subscribe to the premium plan.
- The Mathway paid membership costs N3,490 monthly. There is also an annual membership plan which costs N14,500 (i.e., N1,208.33 monthly). For these paid plans, you’ll be entitled to step-by-step work, access to both app and web, and no ads.
By now, you should’ve learned how to use Mathway to solve Algebra and Math problems. It is really not that hard to use the Mathway app, as long as you already have the math problem down. Let us know what you think about this Mathway app in the comment section. Also, feel free to suggest other good applications for math problems.
Disclaimer: At TechReen, we recommend you download all software from the official source. Software from third-party sites can endanger your device. See our Disclaimer page.