This article contains steps to take to install first-touch soccer 2019. First touch soccer 2019 (FTS 19) is an interesting football game that is a successor to the previous First touch soccer 2018. First touch soccer 2019 is packed with the latest updates regarding player transfers, kits, Stadiums, and so much more. The graphics are also very nice and smooth, giving an overall great Gaming experience.
This updated modified version of the games comes with unlimited coins, new player transfers, new Jerseys, new leagues, a new stadium, new player faces, amazing fan noise. All these packed into First touch soccer 2019, which is about 300MB in size which is considerably smaller. Compared to other Android football games out there like Fifa, PES, and DLS (Dream League Soccer), about 1GB of storage must play the game.
Talking about requirements, here are the full requirements needed to install first touch soccer 2019 and play.
- Android Version 4.1 or Higher.
- 1GB RAM or more.
- 500MB of free internal storage.
- No word on the required processor power, but I think a Quad-core processor should be alright.
If your phone has all the requirements and is up to the task, proceed to the next phase. This is where we will teach you how to get the game up and running on your android device.
How to install First Touch Soccer 2019 for Android (APK + Data)
First and foremost, you will have to download the necessary files below: the game is split into three different parts.
Download Links From MediaFire:
- First Touch Soccer 2019 Apk Download.
- First Touch Soccer 2019 Data Download.
- Obb Of First Touch Soccer 2019 Download.
No data to download? You can use the MTN N25 For 500MB Night Plan, which should be more than enough to download all the files above.
Now that you have the necessary files needed let’s get right down to it.
- Install the First Touch Soccer 2019 Apk on your android device but do not Launch it yet.
- Unzip and Extract the First Touch Soccer 2019 Data Zip file.
- Using your File Manager, Move the extracted file to Android >> Data Folder.
- Also, Unzip and Extract the Obb of First Touch Soccer 2019.
- Using your File Manager again, Move the extracted file to Android >> Obb Folder.
- Now Locate The Installed First Touch Soccer 2019 App and Launch it.
That’s it. You can now enjoy the game and also buy so many things in the game with unlimited coins. Ensure your internet connection is turned on the first time you open the game as it needs to sync the first time.
Now that you know how to install First Touch Soccer 2019 and found out that it is a very nice game to play, and with its compact size of about 300MB, it sure won’t take up too much space on your android device. Although the graphics aren’t that great, it is perfect for a game of its size.
Disclaimer: At TechReen, we recommend you download all software from the official source. Software from third-party sites can endanger your device. See our Disclaimer page.