In this guide, we will see how to use WhatsApp to write the shopping list.
Advances in technology have led people already willing to shop directly over the Internet.
And more and more, however, the vast majority still prefer to go to the supermarket in person.
Although it does not surprise us too much since although it is convenient to buy from the sofa, being able to see and touch the products with your own hands is still of great value for many.
Forgetting the shopping list at home is something that often happens to everyone. However, since your mobile phone will hardly not be in our pockets, we will explain a useful trick to use WhatsApp to write the shopping list.
Trick to use WhatsApp to create the shopping list
If there is something that we (almost) always carry with us, this is the mobile phone, which will also have WhatsApp almost certainly installed. For this reason, making the shopping list on WhatsApp is synonymous with carrying it with you always.
This WhatsApp trick is not just for you to make the shopping list, you can use it as a notepad to write down everything you need. Next, we explain step by step how to use WhatsApp to write the shopping list.
We will start by explaining how to do it on Android phones:
- Open WhatsApp and click the vertical three-point button in the upper right corner.
- Select New group.
- Select any contact to create the group, even if you keep in mind that you will have to remove it from the group later, so the idea is that you choose someone you trust and that you have warned in advance
- Name the group. In our case, we were original and opted for a simple shopping list.
- Confirm group creation.
Now you can write a shopping list on WhatsApp, but it is best to remove the other member of the group in a way that will not withstand the list of products you need.
To do this, click on the group title, scroll down and click on the photo of the other user to open a menu of options where you have to select “Delete User“.
If instead, you have an iPhone, the procedure to follow will be the following:
- Enter WhatsApp.
- Click “Create Group”, located at the top.
- Choose a contact and click “Next”. on the top. Name the group “Shopping List” and click “Create”.
- Being in the group you will have to click on its name and go down until you see its members. Then you will need to click on the other contact of your choice and remove it from the group.
As you have seen, it is a simple and fast process. Basically it consists in creating a group and being alone in it to use it for the most suitable purpose for us, in this case, make a shopping list.