If you are still sleeping on Rubies Digital Banking in 2021, you are missing out a whole lot. Rubies is absolutely hassle-free and 100% digital, and there are no needless charges that will only frustrate customers. If you are yet to accept the Rubies gospel, or if you are already a customer but rarely use your account, think again.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Open A Free Clickbank Account In Nigeria (2021)
With Rubies, you will be allowed to choose your personal bank account number, get a free debit card delivered to you, enjoy no secret charges or maintenance fee, access cheaper transfer rates @ N10 to any bank e.t.c. Your account number will be your phone number or any other number of your choice, all your bank statements will come by email, and your transaction notifications will come by SMS alert. See How To Use Rubies Digital Banking In Nigeria (2021):
How Can I Use Rubies Digital Banking In Nigeria (2021)?
Just download the Rubies application here on your Android and iOS. If you are already a Rubies customer, it’ll be wise to request your free Debit Card. To do that, just:
For a free master card to be delivered to you, you’ll have to upgrade your account, and this shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.
- Get yourself logged into your account and tap “Cards,” then “Request for a Free Debit Card.”
- Type in your BVN number.
- Capture a selfie of yourself or upload one if you have it already on your mobile device.
- Type in your house details where you need the card to be delivered.
- Upload your valid ID cards like your driver’s license, voters card, International passport, or national ID card.
- Upload a photo of your signature and tap “Complete.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Apply For Access Bank N50B Loan In 2021
As soon as you are done, your free debit card will be processed and sent to your location.
That is that.