For those that do not know, you can actually update “Among Us” on a Personal Computer via Steam, or on a smartphone via the App Store or Google Play Store. For some users, this is no issue because automatic updates are usually the default. However, if those are disabled, you’ll have to download the update manually. Let’s show you How To Update “Among Us” On Your PC Or Smartphone:
How Can I Update “Among Us” On A PC Via Steam?
If you are playing on a PC, you’ll most likely be using Steam. See how you can check for updates manually:
- Launch Steam and tap “Library” in the top-left corner of the window.
- Find “Among Us” in your list of games and right-click it, and then choose “Properties.” If there is an update waiting for you, you can simply press “Update.”
- Under “Updates,” choose either “Always keep this game updated” or “High Priority – Always auto-update this game before others” to re-enable auto-updates.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to use TikTok on PC
How Can I Update “Among Us” On My iPhone?
If you’ve turned off auto-updates, it can be done manually via the App Store. just adhere to these instructions:
- Access the App Store and search “Among Us,” then click the game icon.
- If an update is available, the option to update it will be visible.
How Can I Update “Among Us” On My Android Phone?
If you’ve turned off auto-updates, it can be done manually via the Play Store. just adhere to these instructions:
- Launch the Play Store and click the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of the screen, then choose “My apps & games.”
- A list of every application that can be updated will then be visible. You can click “Update All” to update the entire list, or click “Update” close to a particular app you need. For this topic, just look for “Among Us” on the list and click the button close to it.
You Might Also Want To Read: Updated List Of First Bank Sort Code In Nigeria
How Can I Update “Among Us” On My Nintendo Switch?
- Power on your Switch and find the “Among Us” icon in your list of games. If it is not available on the home screen, choose the “All Software” button on the far-right side to see all your games.
- With “Among Us” highlighted, press the plus or minus button on your controller. This will open the game’s options menu.
- In this menu, choose “Software Update” and then “Via the Internet.”
That is that.