Social games have been really trendy in recent times. Therefore no one was surprised when Apple decided to introduce one iPhone users who can play with their friends and family right within the iMessage app. This led to several games that solely run in the iMessage application, including the exciting Game Pigeon.
However, some iOS users who have completed the Game Pigeon game keep saying even if they don’t need it anymore, they’ve been unable to delete or uninstall it on their iPhone. Not to worry, though, because we have the solution you need in this tutorial, therefore if you are facing such a problem right now and you are looking for a way out, see How To Uninstall Game Pigeon On Your iPhone:
How To Uninstall Game Pigeon On Your iPhone?
If you are done with the Game Pigeon game on your device, the chances that you’ll get bored or tired of it is very high. Sadly, users find it hard to uninstall it since no Game Pigeon icon is available on the home screen. Not to worry again, because the instructions below will help you get rid of it. Just:
- Launch the iMessage application on your iPhone.
- Tap any iMessage you received in your inbox. Make sure you select iMessage received from any other iPhone user, not a simple message.
- Choose the app icon in front of the camera icon.
4. Way down on display, swipe the icons to the left.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Play SNES Games On Android Device
- Choose the more (…) option.
- You will see the Game Pigeon option within the “More Apps” section on the next display.
- After that, choose Game Pigeon and swipe to the left. Tap “Delete,” and the application will be uninstalled from your iMessage application.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To View Game of Thrones Online and Offline (Paid & Free)
How To Hide Game Pigeon On Your iMessage App Drawer?
- Launch iMessage application.
- Choose a specific contact.
- After that, swipe for apps until the end.
- Click “More.”
- After that, click “Edit.”
- Search for “Game Pigeon.”
- Choose the Game Pigeon app you wish to hide.
- Click “Done.”
If you adhere to the instructions above, you’ll notice that the app will no longer be visible in the chat panel’s utility.
That is that.