It does not matter if you are working at the office or heading somewhere; you’ll most likely have to receive important phone calls and text messages daily. Not to worry, though, because the Fitbit Charge HR lets you do just that with a Caller ID. If you are not aware, Fitbits aren’t known for counting your steps or measuring calories alone anymore; they help you stay connected with your friends and loved ones nowadays. Are you searching for a way to use caller ID with your Fitbit Charge HR? This tutorial will help, and the process involved is not too complicated. See How To Setup Caller ID On Fitbit:
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Reset Your Fitbit Flex To Its Factory Settings?
How To Setup Caller ID On Fitbit?
- Before anything else, enable Bluetooth via Settings on your iPhone or through the control center. Tap Settings >> Bluetooth >> and Toggle On the button, or swipe up at the bottom of your home screen to access control center>> and then tap the Bluetooth symbol.
- Enable your smartphone call notifications. Head to Settings >> Notifications >> Phone >> then toggle on “Allow Notifications.”
- After that, place your Fitbit Charge HR close to your iPhone to complete the setup.
Next, access the Fitbit application on your application. If you are yet to download it, do that right away. If you have it already, let’s continue:
- Launch the Fitbit app.
- Click “Charge HR,” seen at the top of the app dashboard.
- Select “Notifications.”
- Toggle on “Call Notifications.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy smartwatch.
As soon as your iPhone initially connects to your Fitbit Charge HR, adhere to the visible instructions to connect them. Ensure you are within the specified distance of at least 20 feet (6 meters) from iPhone to Fitbit to receive Caller ID notifications on your Fitbit.
You will now be able to view Caller ID on your Fitbit Charge HR screen and feel a vibration alert on your wrist. Another way to know if your Fitbit Charge HR tracker is linked to your iPhone is by checking the list of Bluetooth devices connected to your iOS device. If it is connected, it will be visible.
Immediately the initial connection is established between your iPhone and Fitbit. To re-establish the connection later, you have to enable Bluetooth on your iPhone to get things up and running.
That is that.