Mercari is an online shopping store. It allows anyone to sell or buy anything. The platform gives users the ability to sell whatever they want online, including used and new items. There are loads of amazing items that can be purchased on the platform, claiming that over 150,000 products are sold daily.
Mercari has a Vacation mode which allows users to take time off when they are not selling products.
Vacation Mode is one of the features that make Mercari so popular and grow faster.
So how does it work?
When users enable this option, they are allowed to go from homes for weeks or maybe even months. When users enable this setting, they do not expect that they will be receiving orders for any of the products they may have made available.
Obviously, this is because they aren’t close to their homes to dispatch the items that have been ordered. Cases like this are where Vacation Mode is most useful. However, once users are back and ready to resume business, they can easily turn Vacation Mode back off and get back on with business again. In this guide, we will show you how to turn Vacation Mode on or off on Mercari.
How to Put Your Mercari Account in Vacation Mode
To put your Mercari seller account in vacation mode, simply follow the steps below.
- First off, open your web browser and go to the Mercari website (Mercari.com).
- Next, log in to your account tab. Once in your account tab, go to “My Page.”
- Now, tap on the selling icon and tap on Select.
- Now, you will be able to select all the items you wish to put on Vacation Mode from the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you have selected them, tap on the Deactivate button to put the items on Vacation Mode.
And that’s pretty much it. The items will now enter vacation mode. If you have any further questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below.