There is no language option in the Mi Fit application or on the band itself since the language on your Mi Band works with the language settings on the connected device. However, there is a 3rd party application named “Mi Bandage” which is accessible on the Play Store and it lets you personalize the Mi Band language. To take things up a notch, it can even set your band to show in Chinese while the connected device stays as English.
Those who have used several alternatives for the purpose, including the paid versions, still testify that Mi Bandage is by far the best out of the lot. Its UI is cool plus uncomplicated and its pairing process is super simple.
Mi Bandage provides stability and it connects seamlessly again even after you go out of range. A lot of its features are available in the free version as well, but if you wish to pay, the money you will part with will not hurt your pocket at all. See How To Set Different Languages On Mi Band 3 & Band 4:
How Can I Set Different Languages On Mi Band 3 & Band 4 With Mi Bandage App:
- Install Mi Fit.
- Connect your band to the App.
- Install the “Mi Bandage” application.
- Connect the band to the application and choose any language of your choice, as long as it is on the list.
You Might Also Want To Read: 3 novelties of the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 that we missed in the Mi Band 3
Supported Devices For MI Bandage App?:
- Mi Band 4, Mi Band 3, Mi Band 2, Mi Band HRX
- + Amazfit GTS, Amazfit GTR, Amazfit Verge Lite, Amazfit Bip S, Amazfit Bip/Lite, Amazfit Band 2, Amazfit Cor (MiDong), Amazfit Arc
The application works with or without the original Mi Fit/Amazfit application but its developers have no affiliation with Xiaomi/Huami.
How To Fix Connection Problems On The MI Bandage App?
If you ever have a connection issue on the application, see how to fix it below:
- Recent apps screen: Lock the Mi Bandage (pull down the application and tap lock icon.)
- Phone Battery Settings/Battery Optimization: Set the Bandage application to not optimized.
- Enable Settings/Theme/Notification Shade.
You Might Also Want To Read: The best tips and tricks for the Xiaomi Mi Band 3
Important Features Of The MI Bandage App?
- Cooperation with Mi Fit or totally independent working mode.
- Reveals battery state, estimated remaining time.
- Regular and internet incoming call signal with caller display.
- Missed call signal with caller display on Band/Amazfit.
- Rejecting, answering, and silencing a normal and internet incoming call.
- Automatic character conversion.
- It reveals the application’s notification SMS on Band.
- It reveals the most rampant emoticons.
That is that.