As you already know, the fact that Netflix has lots of new titles updated every month means that your recently watched content might get filled up quickly. This could end up being a frustrating experience, and most users prefer to avoid it.
However, not to worry, because it doesn’t matter if you wish to keep your viewing activity private or you want to stream on a family member’s account undetected, we’ll break down how to get rid of these recently watched shows from time to time. See How To Remove Netflix Recently Watched Shows:
How Can I Remove Recently Watched Shows From Netflix On My PC And Mac?
If you use a PC, Mac, or web browser on a smartphone, adhere to these instructions to get rid of your viewing activity. If you have more than one profile, you’ll have to remove the viewing activity for each profile. Just head to the Netflix website and adhere to these instructions:
- Click “Account.”
- Get yourself logged in to your Netflix account, hover over your profile icon, and tap “Your Account.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Sign Out Netflix On Your LG Smart TV
- Click the arrow icon to the right of your profile.
- Under “Profile And Parental Controls,” tap “Viewing Activity.”
Here, you’ll be able to remove all the shows you’ve ever watched, and if you want, you can get rid of an entire series from your history at once. Right-click on the circle with a line through it and choose “Hide Series.” If you wish to remove only one episode, click on the circle and choose “Hide From Your History.”
- You can even hide the entire history by swiping to the bottom and tapping “Hide All.”
That is that. You’ve just removed all that piled-up content from your Netflix; you can now watch more knowing they can be deleted in the future.
How Can I Remove Netflix Viewing History On The iOS Mobile App?
Sadly, Netflix has removed the account access options for the app version of the streaming service. If you want to get rid of your viewing history from your mobile device, use a web browser and log in to Netflix. Just click on the browser’s menu option and choose “Desktop Site,” then adhere to the instructions above to remove recently watched history.
How Can I Remove Netflix Viewing History On The Android Mobile App?
- Launch the Netflix application, and click on the profile you would want to edit.
- Click the three vertical lines in the lower right-hand corner. If prompted, click on the web browser of your choice and get yourself logged in.
- Click “Account.”
- Click on the down arrow close to your profile.
- Click “Viewing Activity.”
- Tap “Hide All.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How Do I Search For Movies On Netflix?
Hiding your viewing history is not complicated once you understand the layout. You’ll have to use a web browser, and Safari, Chrome, and Samsung Internet are more than capable.
You are done.