For those who did not know, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5 is one of the most popular video games worldwide. It was originally released back in 2013 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 platforms, and since then, its reach has been extended to PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 5.
However, the game has still not debuted on smartphones for those who wish to enjoy it on their Android device. Not to worry, though, because there are ways around this problem, and we break them down below.
It is actually possible for PlayStation 4 owners with a copy of GTA 5 to play the game on their mobile devices; you just have to adhere to the instructions below. Just ensure you have a solid internet connection on both the terminal ends because the smartphone will be mirroring the PlayStation 4, and everything will happen smoothly. See How To Play GTA 5 On Your Android Smartphone:
You Might Also Want To Read: Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) LITE APK + Data File Download for Android.
If you own the GTA 5 game on Steam you want to play it on your smartphone, adhere to these instructions:
- Download the Steam Link app on your Android phone.
- Link the app to your Steam account and the connected PC.
- You can then click “Start Playing.”
- This will then convert your screen into the Big Picture Mode, and it’ll start mirroring the interface on the Android phone.
- You can then choose GTA 5 from your Steam Library.
You Might Also Want To Read: Download and install GTA 5 free for Windows PC or Mac
How Can I Play GTA 5 On My Android Phone Using Xbox Game Pass?
Xbox Game Pass users can actually play the game more seamlessly than owners of PlayStation and PC. However, before we begin, be aware that this method will need you to have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. To make that happen, just:
- Download the Xbox application on your Android device.
- Get yourself logged into your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account.
- Head into Cloud Games.
- Choose GTA 5 and click “Play” to start the game.
That is that.