Owning a Clickbank account is now more difficult than ever, especially with the problems of VPNs, dynamic IPs, and so on. The truth is that a lot of people keep battling issues while attempting to open a Clickbank account in Nigeria, but this tutorial can fix that. You’ll be directed on how to do it for free here, and you’ll find out that the process is not that complicated. See How To Open A Free Clickbank Account In Nigeria (2021):
Requirements For Opening A Clickbank Account In Nigeria?
- A stable 3G or 4G network.
- A personal computer. Android devices are fine too, however, most VPN services are poor on Android, and this will frustrate you sometimes.
- A premium and powerful VPN tool. The tool has to be a paid one, the free options can result in Clickbank blacklisting your account, no one wants that.
- A new browser, preferably Cent browser. Download here.
- A new email account, preferably Gmail, because of its swift response capability and its ability to protect your IP from all sorts of tracking while you send out emails.
- A Payoneer card. To register, click here.
How Can I Open A Clickbank Account In Nigeria?
After you create a Gmail account and install your VPN on your PC, launch the new browser, and open 4 tabs:
Tab 1. Log in to your Gmail account.
Tab 2. Head to www.whoer.net and as soon as you see location UK, you can continue.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Use Amazon Fire TV Stick Without Registration Of Amazon Account
Tab 3. Head to fakenamegenerator.com. Select your gender, under Name/Set, choose England/Wales. Under Country, choose the United Kingdom. Looking at the screenshot below, ensure all the details there are copied into your PC’s notepad just like that for simple access. The other information you’ll need are your phone number, city, postal code and street address. It appears Clickbank recently added State to step up their security, to bypass this, if a city like “MICKLEOVER” is generated, simply google it to view Wikipedia’s info on the city. Once you access that, the state of your generated city will also be visible, enter it.
Tab 4. Head to www.clickbank.com and then tap “Create Account” Enter your real first name and surname as it is showing on your Payoneer card, and not the one you got from fakenamegenerator.com. Under Street Address, enter the address you got from fakenamegenerator.com. Under Postal Code, enter the required info, enter your city type, phone number, then input your new email address.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to sync your Outlook account with Gmail
- Tap Next Step and you’ll be directed to the “Banking Information” section. This is where you’ll have to enter your PAYEE name, i.e your real name. Just type it as it appears on your Payoneer card.
- After that, you have to enter the nation your bank is located at, choose the UK, and under “Bank Name,” enter Citibank or Barclays bank. Ensure the terms and conditions are accepted, then attend to the captcha.
As long as you adhere to all my instructions, registration should be successful, and you should be directed to the “Account Information” page. You are almost there. A username is required, enter the name of your choice, and your password should be one that consists of at least 2 uppercase letters, 2 lower case letters, 2 numbers, and 2 special characters.
Once that is done, choose OK to continue. You will now need to confirm your email, using the VPN and the new browser. After that, your Clickbank account will be created.
You are done.