If you’re not aware, you can actually move your channel and its clips from one account to another. The process is not complicated in any way, and the instructions to adhere to are quite straightforward. However, be aware that if your account is a supervised one or a work or school account, the channel cannot be moved. So, let’s break everything down by showing you How To Move Your YouTube Channel To A Different Account:
You Might Also Want To Read: How to Message Someone on YouTube
How Can I Move My Channel To Another Brand Account Associated With The Same Google Account?
- Get yourself signed in to YouTube.
- Way up on your screen, tap your profile picture.
- If need be, switch accounts to the Google Account linked to the channel you want to move.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- Tap “Move channel to a Brand Account.”
- Select the account you wish to move to from the list on your screen. If you don’t have a list of accounts, the reasons below could be the cause: Your Google Account is not the primary account owner, Other users have access to your channel in Studio permissions. To continue, you will need to remove these users in Studio; your channel has been using a Brand Account and moved to Permissions. To continue, you have to opt your channel out of Studio Permissions. Opt-out choose “Opt-out of permissions in YouTube Studio.” under YouTube Studio’s Settings Permissions.
- If the account you select is already linked with a YouTube channel, tap “Replace.” then choose “Delete Channel” in the box that pops up.
- Check how your channel name will be visible after moving, then tap “Move Channel.” Be aware that doing so will eliminate any existing channel and the videos already associated with the account you’re moving to.
- Be aware that you might be prompted to enter your password and re-authenticate as well.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to Watch YouTube Videos on Apple Watch
How Can I Move My Brand Account To A Different Google Account?
- On YouTube, get yourself signed in as the owner of the Brand Account.
- In the top right, tap your profile picture > Settings.
- Under “Account,” choose Add or Remove manager(s)
- Tap “Manage Permissions.”
- Select “Invite New Users.”
- Type in the email address of the Google Account you would like to move your channel to.
- Below their name, select their role: Owners can take the most actions, and they’ll control who will manage the account. An account must have one primary owner.
- Choose Invite > Done.
- Accept the email invite sent to the newly added Google Account.
- After one week, get yourself signed in via the new Google Account and return to “Manage Permissions.”
- From the drop-down menu, alter the signed-in account’s role to primary owner.
- Tap “Transfer” in the box that pops up.
That is that.