Are you blessed with several services that people can pay for but you have no idea how you can sell yourself online? Well, we can help. If you are serious about making money online without having to do anything physically, especially during the pandemic, Fiverr is the platform to use.
Fiverr is simply a global and online marketplace that offers different services at a grand floor cost of $5 per job, and it was founded by Shai Wininger and Micha Kaufman 12 years ago. It is one of the biggest freelance sites across the globe, and it is presently handling more than three million services all over the world.
All users get paid a fixed floor price of $5, but everyone is allowed to negotiate their preferred price based on the services you are looking to offer. There are so many reasons why you should join this platform as soon as possible, but we list a few below. See How To Make Money On Fiverr In 2021:
Why Should I Join Fiverr In 2021?
1. It Is Simple To Start:
You can begin to sell your service in less than 5 minutes.
2. Upfront Payment:
Fiverr takes care of all payments related stuff, so the seller has nothing to be bothered about. In fact, the buyer will pay for his or her order before Fiverr allows the seller to start work.
3. Quality Services And Affordable Rates:
Fiverr could be the only freelancing marketplace where you’ll find several amazing services at a super affordable price like $5 or $10.
4. Amazing Support Service:
Fiverr’s support system copes with all queries quickly and effectively. As long as you have a case they can look into, it’ll surely be resolved.
How To Start Making Money On Fiverr In 2021?
1. Know The Skill You Want To Offer:
Fiverr is a marketplace for digital skills, so you must know that skill you’ll be selling to make money online.
2. Create A Fiverr Account:
- Before anything else, tap here to join or head to www.fiverr.com and tap “Join.”
- Type in your email address and tap “Continue.”
- Type in your preferred username, password and then tap “Join.”
- A mail will then be sent to the email address you provided. Just tap the link in your mailbox to wrap your registration.
- Now click the green “ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT” button to get your account activated.
- You just created your Fiverr account successfully.
- After that, you’ll have to set up your profile. To make this happen, tap “My Profile” to edit your profile settings.
- Describe what you will be offering on the platform under your Fiverr ID.
- Add a detailed profile description of you and your services.
How To Create Your First Gig On Fiverr In 2021?
- Tap “Become A Seller” and set up your seller’s profile if you are yet to do that.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Make Money As A KongaPay Agent In Nigeria
- Enter your Gig title, which is a brief description of the service you want to render on Fiverr. Select the categories of skills you are ready to offer. You can also select about five tags to ensure your gig gets more visibility in Fiverr search results.
- Set your Gig pricing. The base price is $5, but you can negotiate as high as $995.
- Write a description of your Gig and include all the client has to know. Also, remember to make it appealing to buyers if you want them to order your gig.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Make Money On YouTube In 2021
- Enter the necessary requirements like the information you would require from your buyer to get started with the gig. Then tap “Save & Continue.”
- Upload one or more pictures that depict your gig. Ensure the pictures reflect the gig you offer too.
- Publish your Gig. Be aware that immediately you tap “Publish Gig,” it’ll become live and visible to buyers who visit Fiverr in search of freelance workers in your category, therefore take your time.
That is that.