Apple has finally uncovered the suspense about the features of iOS 13 and iPadOS. Millions of users have gone to Google to learn how they can download and install the latest version of iOS on their supported iPhones. Fortunately, Apple has enabled Over The Air updates with the release of iOS 13 beta 6 and iPadOS beta 6. To install it, you just need a developer profile installed. In this guide, we will show you how you can install iOS 13 Beta 6 and iPadOS 13 Beta 6 on your iOS device as well as a download link to the beta profile.
- None of the devices which we have tried this on has suffered any loss. However, we would recommend that you have a complete backup before you proceed.
- If you end up in a mess, you can always revert back to iOS 12 using iTunes. However, you will lose all your data in the process.
- Most importantly, we highly recommend that you try installing the software on your secondary device. This is so that if something goes wrong, your primary device is safe.
How to Download and Install iOS 13 Beta 6, iPadOS 13 Beta 6 without Developer Account
The method below works for both iOS 13 Beta 6 and iPadOS 13 Beta 6
Note: The browser you should use for this process is Safari and make sure it’s on the device you wish to install the software.
- First off, you need to install the beta profile. You can download it via here.
- Next, tap on Download. A prompt will appear, tap on Allow to download the file on your iOS device.
- Now, another prompt should appear when the file is done downloading.
- Go to the Settings app and then you should see a new menu titled “Profile Downloaded” right before your iCloud name. Tap on it.
- At the top right corner of the screen, you should see an Install button. Tap on it and when prompted, type in your passcode.
- Tap on Install on the two prompts that will appear on the screen.
- Once the profile is done installing, a prompt will ask you to restart your device. Tap on “Restart” to restart your iOS device.
- When your phone is done restarting, go to the Settings app and then tap on General.
- Tap on Software Update.
- Now, you should see the iOS 13 update available. Tap on download and Install to start the installation process.
- Now, this should take some time depending on your internet speed. Once it’s complete, however, you will be on the latest iOS 13 Beta 6.
So just as I mentioned earlier, make sure you have all your files backed up before you proceed to install the beta software so in case of data loss, you won’t be left stranded.
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave them in the comments below.