Coinbase Chrome extension is a fresh wallet extension for Chrome browser to seamlessly and easily access your Coinbase wallet on your browser without accessing your Coinbase account directly.
If you’re not aware, the Coinbase wallet Chrome extension makes it simple to connect to decentralize applications (Dapps) and Decentralize Finance (DeFi) on your computer desktop without worrying about jeopardizing your secure connection.
The Coinbase cryptocurrency Chrome extension simply helps to make accessing the desktop application stress-free by scanning the application QR code with your smartphone before logging in. However, the fresh Coinbase Google Chrome extension makes it simple to access Dapps on the platform as soon as you have connected your Coinbase wallet to the extension. See How To Install Coinbase Chrome Extension:
You Might Also Want To Read: How to manage Chrome extensions, install and uninstall
How Can I Install Coinbase Chrome Extension?
- Head to Google Chrome web store on your Chrome browser.
- Search for “Coinbase Wallet Extension” and choose the first result.
- Tap “Add to Chrome.”
- Choose “Add” from the popup to download and add the extension to your Chrome browser.
- As soon as the extension is downloaded, it will be added to your navigation bar.
After that, you’ll be able to open the Coinbase extension, scan the QR code and sign in to your Coinbase wallet.
How Can I Sign In To Coinbase Wallet Extension?
As soon as the Coinbase extension is installed, adhere to the instructions below to connect your Coinbase wallet to the extension:
- Tap “Coinbase Chrome extension” to the top right of your browser. If it is not there, tap on the puzzle-like logo and click on the extension icon to add it to the navigation bar and also open it.
- Launch the Coinbase application on your device and scan the Coinbase extension QR code. You’ll be connected to the extension. However, if you’re not connected, upgrade to the most version of the Coinbase app.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to install Chrome Extensions on Android?
- To begin to make transfers like buying and selling, transferring, etc, visit Dapps to make it happen.
How Can I Uninstall Coinbase Wallet Chrome Extension?
- Right-click on the wallet extension icon.
- Choose “Remove from Chrome.”
- Choose “Remove” from the popup.
The extension will be removed from your computer permanently.
That is that.