The following tutorial will give you the instructions on how to install and watch DAZN on Fire Stick, Fire TV, and Amazon Fire Tv Stick 4k. Also, make sure you have a DAZN subscription to watch live sports on Fire TV.
If you are a sports fan, you already know how expensive some services are, especially PPV matches priced over € 50 per month. However, there is a UK-based sports streaming service called DAZN, which allows you to watch live and on-demand sporting events at an affordable price.
If you are thinking of cutting the TV cable, you can install the DAZN app on a cheap streaming box like Firestick and enjoy high definition sports on your TV. For those interested, check out our step by step guide to install and watch DAZN on Fire Stick, Fire TV and Amazon Fire Tv Stick 4k.
What is DAZN?
DAZN is a live and on-demand streaming platform aimed at providing sports users with access to high-quality sports around the world. DAZN offers more than 7000+ events per year, including NBA, MLB, NFL, F1, MMA, UFC, Serie A, Premier League, FIFA and many more. Last year, the service announced its partnership with Matchroom Boxing USA to stream 32 exclusive fights per year on the service. DAZN has also acquired the streaming rights for 22 events/year from the World Boxing Super Series.
DAZN has its own original interview series called “The Making Of”, which highlights the matches that have consecrated famous footballers like Neymar Jr and Cristiano Ronaldo to become a legendary icon in history. You also have access to archived fights on DAZN, featuring legends like Floyd Mayweather Jr., Bernard Hopkins, Anthony Joshua, Canelo Alvarez, and more.
Features of the DAZN app for FireStick
- Watch your favorite sporting events in crisp Full HD 1080p resolution.
- Set reminders and get notifications so you never have to miss important matches.
- Users can watch highlights, replays, and exclusive access to behind-the-scenes featurettes.
- Pause and rewind decisive moments with the DVR functionality.
- You can watch on up to two devices at the same time.
How to install and watch DAZN on Fire Stick, Fire TV, and Amazon Fire Tv Stick 4k?
DAZN is currently available in Austria, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, Canada, Italy, the United States, Spain, and Brazil. If you are in these areas, you can easily install Dazn on your FireStick via the Amazon App Store. Here’s how to do it:
- Highlight the search function at the top of the Fire TV main screen. It is symbolized by a magnifying glass icon.
- In the search bar, type “Dazn” using the on-screen keyboard.
- Choose DAZN App from the search suggestions below.
- Then, tap the DAZN app icon banner under Apps & Games.
- On the next page, click Download/Download. It will take a minute or two to download and install the DAZN app on your Fire Stick, Fire TV, or Amazon Fire Tv Stick 4k.
- Tap Open to launch DAZN after installation is complete from the Your Apps and Channels section of the Fire TV main screen.
How to watch DAZN on Fire TV from any country?
If you are not in the countries supported by DAZN, the DAZN app will not appear on the Amazon App Store. So you can’t install it directly on your Firestick. However, DAZN claims that you can use its service from other countries as long as you have a subscription. You can follow the steps below to install DAZN on Firestick from any country.
- Go to the Amazon website and log in to your Amazon account.
- Go to your account above the website and select Your Content and Devices from the options.
- Click the Preferences tab, then click Country/Country Settings.
- Click Edit. You need to fill in the form as required. Change position in Italy, for example. Make sure you use an address and a pin code from Italy, which you can easily search on the internet. When done, click Update to save your changes.
(Many users have asked me why Italy? Let’s assume that if you selected Canada, you won’t be able to download Dazn to your Fire Stick, Fire TV, or Amazon Fire Tv Stick 4k because Canada doesn’t have a store on Amazon. But Italy has its own app store on Amazon so you can easily install the DAZN app on your Fire TV devices.
- Now open your Firestick, go to Settings > My Account, and click Unregister. (You have to deregister your Firestick to download Dazn from the Amazon app store.)
- Now register with the store, you will receive the code.
- After that, you can follow our installation guide above to install the DAZN app on your Fire Stick, Fire TV, or Amazon Fire Tv Stick 4k.