If the name does not ring a bell, 25PP, a.k.a PP Assistant is a non-official Chinese app store for your iPhones and iPads. But because there is no jailbreak for iOS 10.3 right now, several users cannot use the application on their devices.
On jailbroken devices, including http://apt.25pp.com/ as a Cydia source allows you to install the application from its repository and for devices not yet jailbroken, there is still a simple way to do it.
For non-jailbroken devices, there are 2 ways to install this app. It can be done on the device without a PC, but if this fails to work, you can use your computer and then send it to your smartphone. Let’s jump right into it:
You Might Also Want To Read- How To Download Movie Box For iOS Without Jailbreak?
How Can I Install 25PP25PP On My iPhone/iPad Without A PC?
- Head to this page and click the blue download button as shown below. Hold on till it asks whether to install the app. Click “Install.”
- The app will now be in your springboard. If you attempt to launch it though, you will be shown an error saying the enterprise developer is untrusted. To rectify this, head to Settings > General > Device Management > BaoDing BaiDuo Real Estate Brokerage Co., Ltd. (the developer profile name might not be the same.). Tap the profile and trust the developer.
- Head back to the Springboard and try to launch the application. It will launch seamlessly and you can now download.
You Might Also Want To Read- How to Install iOS 13 Beta 6, iPadOS 13 Beta 6 without Developer Account
How Can I Install 25PP On My iPhone/iPad With A PC?
- Launch Google Chrome and head to this page to download 25PP version for Windows. Google Chrome is the preferred option here since automatic page translation is present. The Windows version is best here because the Mac version is still not great and you might see a different app on your phone when you are done with the process.
- Get the program installed. It will be in Chinese, just tap the button to begin the installation.
- Launch as soon as the installation is wrapped up.
- Get your smartphone connected and the program might download extra files.
- When this is done, your device should be detected. Tap the PP Assistant icon.
- This will begin the download process.
- When this is over, the icon will be visible on your home screen.
It might request for your Apple ID when you run it for the first time. If you are not cool with typing in your Apple ID into a 3rd -party app, just make use of a burner Apple ID. This will get the job done on any non-jailbroken device. It was tested on an iPod Touch 6 running iOS 10.3 and an iPad Air 2 running iOS 10.3.1.