Do you wish to hide applications from your app drawer on your Samsung Galaxy S21 series and it feels like an impossible mission? Well, it isn’t, and you’ve just not been exposed to the right guide to make it happen. The truth is that the process involved is not complicated at all, and we’ll break it all down below. See How To Hide Apps On Your Galaxy S21, Ultra/S21, And Plus/S21:
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Install Or Add An App To Your Samsung Smart TV
How Can I Show Or Hide Apps On My Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra 5G?
- Simply long press on a blank space on the home screen.
- Click “Settings”
- Swipe down and click “Hide/Apps.” A list of installed applications is the view on your device.
- Choose “Apps.” from the list you wish to hide.
- Click “Done.” way down at the middle.
- Head to the application drawer and you won’t see any of the hidden applications.
How Can I Find Hidden Apps On My Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra/S21+/S21?
- Long press on a blank area on the home screen.
- Click “Settings.”
- Swipe down and click “Hide Apps.”
- Unselect the applications and click “Done.” way down on the screen.
How Can I Hide Photos, Files, And Apps Using Secure Folder On My Samsung S21, S21+, S21 Ultra?
- Head to “Settings.”
- Swipe down and click “Biometrics and Security.”
- Click “Secure Folder.” You’ll see the options below:
Add Apps: You can add applications you wish to lock using a secure folder.
Add Files: Add documents or files to a secure folder in your Samsung S21 series.
- Click on “Add App” and choose the application you wish to hide on Samsung Secure Folder.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Stream Plex On Your Samsung Smart TV
How Can I Change Secure Folder’s Lock Type Of My Samsung Phone?
Settings > Biometrics & security > Secure folder > Lock type > Confirm you screen lock if set > Select lock type from Pattern, PIN, Password, or Fingerprints.
That is that.