Do you wish to restore the default theme on your Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra? Maybe you don’t fancy the new one you opted for anymore, or what was new now feels old in your eye, the good news is that you can always go back to the default theme. As you already know, immediately you alter the theme on Samsung Galaxy S21 series, it’ll change the app icons and home screen wallpaper appearance, so it is a very big deal. Let’s break down How To Go Back To Default Theme On Your Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus:
You Might Also Want To Read: How to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy smartwatch
How Can I Change Qnd Revert Back To Samsung Default Theme On My S21/S21+/S21 Ultra?
- Click and hold the blank area of the home screen.
- Click “Themes.”
- Click on the drop-down box at the top and choose “All.” You will be shown free and paid themes.
- Click the theme of your choice.
- Click “Download” at the bottom middle of the screen.
- Click “Apply.”
- Click “Apply” again. You’ll notice changes on your Samsung always-on-display, app icons, wallpaper background, and other settings.
Or, just follow this route. Settings > Themes > Select the theme > Download theme > Apply > Apply.
How Can I Set Default Theme On My Samsung Galaxy Device?
- Long press on the blank area of the home display.
- Click “Themes”
- Click the three horizontal lines (More) at the top left corner.
- Click “My Stuff.”
- Click “Default.”
- Click “Apply.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How to pair Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro with iPhone, Windows and MacBook
How Can I Enable Dark Mode On My Galaxy S21, S21+, And S21 Ultra 5G?
- Scroll down the notification panel and swipe the screen until “Dark mode.” is visible.
- Click “Dark Mode” to enable it.
- Touch and hold the Dark Mode to schedule it.
Also, you can set custom time or sunset to sunrise to automatically enable dark mode/dark theme on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, S21 plus, and S21 device.
That is that.