If you have been having issues with your master card on international websites when you want to make payments or purchase, don’t get depressed. It does not matter if you need to pay your Spotify or Netflix subscription or if you want to run sponsored adverts on popular social media platforms; a virtual dollar card definitely has you covered.
A virtual dollar card is simply a non-physical card for paying online in dollars for those who are not aware. It lets you make payments and shop online anywhere globally, especially where your local card is not accepted. To take advantage of this as soon as possible, see How To Get A Virtual Dollar Card For All Your Online Transactions:
How Can I Get A Virtual Dollar Card For All My Online Transactions?
1. ALAT By Wema:
You Might Also Want To Read: Easy Steps To Buy Bitcoin With A Credit Card (No OTP Verification)
This is a digital banking platform owned by WEMA bank, and it was launched 4 years ago. Customers can get a virtual dollar card with this bank whenever they want by adhering to these instructions:
- Sign up if you are yet to open an account.
- Get yourself logged into your Account on your smartphone or PC.
- On the main menu, tap “Card.”
- Tap “ALAT Dollar Card”
- Then tap “Create a New Card” and fill in all the needed information to proceed.
The Virtual Dollar Card will come with normal card details like your card name, card number, expiry date, and the three-digit CVV code saved on your application. These details can always be retrieved anytime you want.
2. Barter By Flutterwave:
Barter is owned by Flutterwave, and you can send plus receive cash with it all over the world. It only takes about five minutes to create your virtual card.
How To Create a Virtual Dollar Card With Barter?
Before anything else, you need to download the Barter by Flutterwave on the PlayStore or AppStore. After that, adhere to these guidelines:
- Complete the KYC and identity verification process.
- Add cash to your Barter account via your debit card or through bank transfer.
- Tap “Create new card.”
- You can either create a multifunctional card that can be used for all your online purchases/payments or create a custom card that can be used for specific purposes and on a specific platform like a Netflix card or an ASOS card.
Type in the amount you would want to fund your dollar card with, and then tap “Continue.”
This is a virtual prepaid MasterCard platform that lets users create virtual MasterCard cards, including Dollar cards.
How To Get A Virtual Dollar Card On SpectroCard?
- Create an account with SpectroCard.
- Verify your account through email.
- Update your account with your information.
4. Eyowo Virtual Dollar Card:
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Block Your ATM Card If It Gets Stolen In Nigeria
You can also make safe online payments with this Eyowo card. You only have to download the eyowo mobile app or get yourself logged in from their web portal.
As soon as you are logged in on the Eyowo mobile app, just:
- Click “More” from the home screen.
- Click “Eyowo Cards.”
- Click “Create Card” way down on the screen.
To start using the card for your online purchases, you’ll need to fund the card.
That is that.