Adobe Zii is not without its problems and often there are errors and procedures that don’t work. We have collected a number of errors and fixes for Adobe Zii
If you have ended up on this article it means that you have problems with Adobe Zii on your MAC and you are unable to activate the Adobe program because errors appear or it does not even open. Here with the new version of Adobe Zii now official, it is not without problems, but we will help you to solve them.
There are several errors that can occur on Adobe Zii when we start it on our MAC and these can discourage most people from continuing the guide in cracking the Adobe suite in all its applications thanks to the famous crack program used by many.
We have collected in one article the most common Adobe Zii errors and how to fix them. Here is our article with all Adobe Zii errors with the solution. In fact, there may be several errors that occur, and other error messages when starting Adobe Zii can be the following:
- Adobe Zii is damaged. Please eject the disc image
- Adobe Zii cannot be opened Monterey
- Adobe Zii cannot open Big Sur
- Adobe Zii cannot be opened Catalina
- Adobe Zii cannot be opened Mojave
- Adobe Zii cannot be opened High Sierra
- Adobe Zii cannot be opened Sierra
- Adobe Zii 2022 7.0.0 is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin
- Error message Adobe Zii 7.0.0 is damaged and can’t be opened.
- Error Adobe Zii 7.0.0 damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin
- Adobe Zii 2021 Not Working
- Adobe Zii is damaged. Please eject the disk image
- Adobe Zii can’t be opened Monterey
- Adobe Zii can’t be opened Big Sur
- Adobe Zii can’t be opened Catalina
- Adobe Zii can’t be opened Mojave
- Adobe Zii can’t be opened High Sierra
- Adobe Zii can’t be opened Sierra
How to fix problems if Adobe Zii doesn’t work
How to fix Adobe Zii is corrupted and won’t start error
On MAC open System Preferences and then go to the Security and Privacy tab. Now click on the lock below to make changes and enter your administrator password. So allow Adobe-Zii to run always as shown in the image below.
Or from Terminal you have to disable Gatekeeper on MAC for Adobe Zii only this time. Open the Terminal and type the command to disable the gatekeeper
sudo spctl –master-disable. Now enter your admin password and hit Enter. You can now run Adobe Zii again.
After the crack, to re-enable Gatekeeper you have to type the command from the terminal
sudo spctl –master-enable.
Rename Adobe Zii.app to AdobeZii.app Without spaces. Now open the Terminal and type the following command
sudo chmod -R 777 (La tua directory). And example /Users/username/Desktop/AdobeZii.app
- Open terminal
sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine(note the space at the end of the line)
- Drag Zii into the terminal window
- Enter your administrator password
For the Adobe Zii 7 version type in the terminal xattr -cr //AppName.app (If “Adobe Zii 2022 7.0.0.app” write
xattr -cr /Applications/Adobe\ Zii\ 2022\ 7.0.0.app)
- Create a folder on the desktop named AdobeZii
- Right-click on the original AdobeZii application and then view the content
- Copy the “Contents” folder and paste it into the folder you created on the desktop (AdobeZii)
- Change the name of the AdobeZii folder to AdobeZii.app
- Run Adobe Zii normally
- Open the Adobe Zii .dmg
- Click in the folder and drag the application file into your applications
- Rename that file the dots “.” so just call it “Uncle”
- Right-click and hold “option”
- Now click “Copy Zii as path”
- Open Terminal and type the command ”
xattr -cr” (note that there is a space before and after “-cr”)
- Then press CMD + V (pasting the path) and click Enter
- Now when you open Adobe Zii it should work
In case Adobe Patcher Zii doesn’t work, before uninstalling Adobe or other products, run CCleaner and then, importantly, delete all traces by deleting the files in the following locations:
/ Library / Application \ Support / Adobe
/ var / root / Library / Application \ Support / Adobe / Acrobat (Adobe products) /
/ Users // Library / Application \ Support / Adobe
Then restart your MAC PC. Now again install/reinstall Adobe CC or other products.
Solution 8 for Monterey
- Open System Preferences -> Security and Privacy
- Click on the lock and enter the administrator password
- Open Adobe Zii. In System Preferences, a warning will appear
- Click “Open Anyway”.