Are you one of the Huawei users who have the problem “HiSuite does not detect the phone?” I tell you in all tranquility, stay calm because it is easily solved. Here we have shared all the possible solutions for Huawei HiSuite errors and problems.
HiSuite is the official phone management tool for Huawei and Honor devices. This Windows/Mac-based application allows you to easily manage images, videos, applications, etc. on your device from your computer. To enjoy these features, all you need to do is download HiSuite and connect the device to the PC using a standard USB cable.
HiSuite is compatible with all Huawei and Honor devices including Honor 10, Honor 9 Lite, Honor 20 Pro, Huawei P30 Pro, Mate 20, Y9 2019, P20, Nova 4, and many more.
Huawei HiSuite – Main features
- Fast backup and secure restore
- File Explorer
- Find and update the latest EMUI software
- System recovery
- Manage and send fast SMS
- Manage apps
Huawei HiSuite common errors and solutions
Below are common errors and solutions for Huawei HiSuite software:
Error 1: Huawei phone is not detected by the PC
- Make sure the latest version of HiSuite is installed on your PC. If not, try installing the latest version using the new version of HiSuite.
- Also, be sure to enable USB debugging mode. To do this, you need to go to Settings> About. Tap the build number seven times to make Settings> Developer options available. Then enable the USB Debugging option.
- Unplugging and re-plugging Huawei/Honor can also solve the “Phone not detected problem”.
- A restart of the phone resolves most HiSuite errors and problems.
- Restart HiSuite. If the problem persists, try uninstalling it and reinstalling the new version.
- Change the USB port: This may seem unimportant, but it is very important as a USB driver update can affect the performance of a connected device at the time of the update.
- Verify that HDB (allow HiSuite to connect via HDB) is enabled. Try to revoke the HDB permission from your PC, enable and try to reconnect.
If the problems persist, please backup your device by other means like SD card or cloud; perform a factory reset and try to connect the device to the PC/laptop later.
Mistake 2: Please update your device before connecting
This error will be displayed when the Huawei device is connected to the PC. It asks to update the device to the latest EMUI software even if there are no new updates. There is no need to worry about this error as it will be fixed with the next HiSuite updates.
Error 3: “The version of EMUI you are using is too old”
This means that the current version of the EMUI software is not compatible with the HiSuite software. Make sure you go to Settings> System Updates and check for the latest software updates.
I hope the above tutorial was helpful in solving the “Huawei HiSuite does not detect the phone” problem. For any other questions or issues, please comment below!