How to Overcome Apple Watch Not Connected to iPhone – Apple Watch is a watch with complete sophistication. There are various features provided by Apple Watch that will make you not just cooler, but have a lot of functions and uses. Apple Watch actually still comes from the same vendor as the iPhone cellphone. That is equally made by a giant company, Apple.
Therefore, you can connect this Apple Watch with your iPhone cellphone. How to connect Apple Watch with iPhone is actually not too difficult. Here we will give step by step you can do to How to Overcome Apple Watch Not Connected to iPhone. Check out the review of the article below.
How to Fix Apple Watch Not Connected to iPhone
Connect Apple Watch with iPhone
- The first step you need to do to connect the Apple Watch with an iPhone cellphone is to install the Apple Watch default charger in the charge hole available from the Apple Watch.
- The next step is to turn on the Apple Watch by pressing the power button on the side of the Apple Watch.
- Wait a while until the boot process from Apple Watch is finished. Usually only a few seconds Apple Watch will be active and display options to choose the language.
- The next step is to open your iPhone and make sure the iPhone has the Apple Watch application installed. If not, you can directly download it on the AppStore.
- After you open the Apple Watch application, you return to pay attention to the Apple Watch or watch and see whether the command data to connect with the iPhone device or not.
- If there is a command to connect or connect to an iPhone cell phone, the next step is to initiate the pairing process by pointing the iPhone camera at the Apple Watch.
- If the iPhone and Apple Watch devices are successfully connected and integrated with each other, then the Apple Watch will appear animated in the form of dots. That way automatically Apple Watch and iPhone are connected and you can use them as needed.
- But if the dots animation does not appear, it is a sign that Apple Watch with the iPhone cannot or cannot connect. But keep calm. You can reconnect manually.
- The manual method is by pressing or touching the i menu that is on the Apple Watch. A unique name will appear from the Apple Watch that you have.
- Next is you reopen your iPhone and open the Apple Watch application that you installed earlier.
- The device name will appear from Apple Watch and you click on the name then enter the six digit number for the password.
- After that, the terms box will appear that you must agree to. When you have finished checking the terms box, you create a passcode by entering a unique four digit number and note it in the book first so you don’t forget.
- You will be asked to choose whether the Apple Watch will be locked by the iPhone cell phone or not. So that it doesn’t take long and the process is faster, then you choose the yes option.
- After that, the iPhone and Apple Watch will synchronize for more than 10 minutes. Wait until the process is complete and if it is then the iPhone phone with Apple Watch is connected.
Now that’s how to connect Apple Watch with the iPhone. That is all and thank you.