If you want to enable screen recording on your Samsung Galaxy phone, you can finally do it very easily thanks to Nice Shot. By default, there is no built-in screen recording option on any of the Galaxy phones. Users have to download third-party apps through the Play Store and have to launch the app every time they want to start recording the screen of their devices.
Everything changes with the Nice Shot app. Nice Shot is a module for Good Lock, Samsung’s personalization platform. Nice Shot allows you to enable screen recording on your Galaxy phone, and also gives you the ability to customize each screen via tags.
Download APK Nice Shot (Screen Recording app)
- Download APK Nice Shot | Nice Shot 1.0.13.APK
Download the form from the download link above. Tap the downloaded file and select Install. Once the app is installed, go to the main screen.
How to use Nice Shot
- Make sure the module is installed.
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Power keys at the same time.
- Two new icons will appear on the screen for smart capture.
- Tap the screen record button. Screen recording will begin and a floating icon will be displayed.
- When you want to stop recording video, tap the floating icon.
- The video will be saved and you can access it from the Gallery app.
The module has its own settings menu, from which you can change some features of the app. You can change the format of the screenshots to JPG or PNG, enable system sounds and microphone for video recording, and change the video quality from low to high.
Finally, Nice Shot is a useful module that allows you to quickly activate screen recording on your Galaxy phone. The module works on all Android 9.0 Pie phones including Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus, S9, S8, Note 9, Note 8, and more.