If you wish to enable or disable Magazine lock screen on your Android phone, then you’ve definitely come to the right spot. If you’re not aware, the Magazine lock screen feature instantly deactivates the feature to set pictures as your wallpaper.
Magazine Lock on Android phones allows your phone to use random wallpapers with quotes which get changed every time you unlock your device. Smartphone makers like Infinix and Oppo have this feature in some of their Smartphones. The magazine lock gets Updated regularly with new wallpapers along with new quotes which make it feel different every time you unlock your phone. While some people, (Like me) like and use this feature, some others don’t and would like to disable it. Some people just don’t like the magazine lock and would like to use just one lock screen wallpaper as opposed to the changing lock screen wallpaper of the magazine lock screen.
For those who do not know, both lock screen Magazine on your phone and the lock screen picture can’t be used at the same time, so you only get to choose one or the other. It is simple, the options before you are choosing lock screen Magazine or locking screen profile picture, plus you can’t also use a 3D image or wallpaper as your Magazine lock.
Magazine lock screen is basically a feature that enables a dynamic wallpaper on your smartphone, instead of the regular static wallpaper most users are used to. It works as a lock screen poster on Android devices, helping owners to flaunt several wallpapers or images as screen lock wallpaper and screen saver to bring out the beauty of their phones.
Some others would also like to make use of their picture or the picture of a spouse, child, sibling, etc. as their wallpaper which is not possible with magazine lock active. So in order to use another picture as your wallpaper, you’ll first have to deactivate or turn off the magazine lock screen feature. To do that, simply follow the outlined steps below.
Table of Headings
Set Lock Screen VIVO Wallpaper
- Before anything else, unlock your VIVO phone.
- Head to Settings.
- Click on the Lock Screen, Home Screen, and Wallpaper option.
- Tap “Wallpaper” on the screen.
- Locate the wallpaper of your choice as your lock screen VIVO Wallpaper HD.
- Tap “Apply” to save changes.
That is that. You can now press the power button for a millisecond to lock and dim your phone light. After that, re-click it once more to view the lock screen.
Remove OPPO Screen Lock Wallpaper
- Head to OPPO phone settings.
- Click “Wallpaper” or lock screen.
- Untick the dynamic wallpaper.
- Click “Apply” to save changes.
This will immediately reverse the default wallpaper on your OPPO device.
Enable & Turn Off Magazine LockScreen On Infinix Phone
- Head to your Infinix or Oppo phone settings by scrolling down your phone screen.
- Swipe down the page and tap “Security.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How to block pop-up ads on Android Browser
- Under “Encryption,” tap “Magazine lock screen.”
- Toggle ON/OFF button to either deactivate or activate the wallpaper lock screen app.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To View Full-Size Instagram Photos/Profile Pictures On Android & iOS
As soon as you successfully enable the option, head back to your phone gallery and choose the photo of your choice to use on your phone lock screen display, and it’ll be usable.
Setup Custom Magazine Lock Screen
- Head to your Infinix phone settings.
- Tap “Security & Privacy.”
- Swipe to “Encryption” and tap “Magazine Lock Screen.”
- Toggle the “ON/OFF” button to disable the feature.
- Press and hold your phone home screen, then choose “Wallpaper.”
- Tap “Gallery.”
- Find and choose the picture you wish to use as your custom wallpaper.
- Tap the “Check” button to the bottom right.
There you go, if you ever wish to enable and disable Magazine Lock Screen on your Android device, you know what to do. You’re welcome.
How To Enable & Disable Magazine Lock Screen on Few Android Devices
The procedure to enable & disable the magazine lock screen on Android is pretty simple if you know how to go about it.
- – Go to Xtheme, then go to options
- – There you will see MY LOCKSCREEN with two options; magazine lock screen and Original lock screen, then you can select original lock screen.
- – You should be able to see the On/Off Option with a Toggle to do that in front of it.
- – Toggle the Button To either enable or disable it. That’s how you disable the magazine lock screen.
If you disable it, then you can now go back and set any lock screen wallpaper you want. If you would like to enable the magazine lock screen feature at a later time, then you can also follow the steps above to do just that.
Still unable to enable or disable magazine lock screen on your Android phone? Drop a comment down below and tell us which device you’re using so as to know how to further assist you.