Those who always wish to work when in dark mode while using their smartphone will please you to know that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has its owners covered. The dark mode you get here uses a dark theme to make your device background appear darker for a simpler view of your precious eyes. In fact, you can schedule time or sunset to sunrise to automatically activate dark mode in Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra/S21 Plus/S21, and the process is not complicated in any way. Let’s break it all down by showing you How To Enable Dark Mode On Your Galaxy S21 Ultra:
You Might Also Want To Read: How to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy smartwatch.
How Can I Activate Dark Mode On My Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, And S21 Ultra 5G?
- Scroll down the notification panel with two fingers and click “Settings.”
- Click “Display.”
- Select “Dark.” You will immediately see the dark background in phone settings, notification panel background, and other settings.
How Can I Automatically Turn On Dark Mode On My Samsung S21+/S21 Ultra/S21?- ADVERTISEMENT -
- Head to “Phone Settings.”
- Click “Display.”
- Click the Dark Mode settings.
- Toggle on “Turn On As Scheduled.” Below are the 2 options available:
Sunset To Sunrise: Ensure that Location is activated to set sunset to sunrise for dark mode.
Custom Schedule: Type in the starting time and ending time to enable dark mode automatically.
- Select from Sunset to Sunrise/Custom schedule.
Also, activate or deactivate dark mode settings for any wallpaper you want.
How Can I Quickly Activate Dark Mode On My Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, S21 Ultra 5G?
- Scroll down from the top of the display and swipe the screen left until you view Dark mode in tiles.
- Click “Dark Mode” to activate it.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Use Secure Folder On Your Galaxy S21, S21+, And S21 Ultra
How Can I Turn Off/Disable Dark Mode On My Samsung S21 Ultra?
- Swipe down the notification panel from the top and swipe the screen left until you see the Dark mode view icon.
- Click “Dark Mode” to deactivate it.
That is that.