Are you looking to use the Google autofill service on your Pixel 5/Pixel 4a 5G to save your id, password, and other details that will be used to get yourself logged into your social media accounts automatically? Well, to make this happen, you have to enable the use of autofill with Google in your Pixel devices, and we’ll break down the process for you. Enabling is not just possible in an easy manner; you can also add your personal information, addresses, payment methods, passwords and enable credentials for autofill security (use biometrics) e.t.c. See How To Enable Autofill On Your Google Pixel 5:
How To Activate Autofill On Your Google Pixel 5/Pixel 4a 5G?
- Scroll up from the bottom to access the App drawer.
- Access the Settings application.
- Swipe down and click “System.”
- Click “Languages & input.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Turn Off AutoCorrect On Your Google Pixel 4a 5G
- Click “Advanced.”
- Click “Autofill Service” under “Tools.”
- Click “Autofill Service.” By default, set “Google” as an Autofill Service on all Pixel devices.
- Click ” Add Service.”
- Select the Service you wish to use.
How To Enable Use Autofill with Google On Your Pixel 5/Pixel 4a 5G/Pixel 4 XL?
- Adhere to the above instructions 1 – 6.
- Click the “Settings.” icon in front of the Autofill service.
- Ensure you enable “Use Autofill With Google” on your Pixel 5 phone. Activate it if disabled on your phone. Add your email, personal data, addresses, credit or debit card details, passwords, e.t.c, to make payments.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Change App Icons On Your Google Pixel 5
How To Disable Google Autofill On Your Pixel 5?
Settings > System > Languages & input > Advanced > Autofill service > Autofill service > Select None.
That is that.