If you are searching for an affordable Smart TV to invest in today, look no further than the Hisense Smart TV, as it is considered a very brilliant alternative to the popular high-end Smart TVs like Samsung, Sony, LG, or VIZIO.
The truth is that the Hisense brand is no different from other top Smart TVs with the way it works, and this is why it keeps attracting lots of buyers annually. It is also powered by Android TV and stores caches and data that can impact the functionality of some applications. Technically, the cache is meant to enhance your Smart TV viewing experience, however, too much cache and data stored in your TV’s memory can hinder the regular operation, so they must be cleared from time to time. See How To Clear Cache And Data On Hisense Smart TV:
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Fix Hisense TV That Won’t Turn ON
How To Clear Cache Or Data On Your Hisense Smart TV?
- Press “Home” on your TV remote control.
- Then select “Network” on the set-up options.
- Tap “Clear Internet Memory” to clear the cache.
Any issue you have with the applications on your Hisense Smart TV would now be gone after clearing the cache. Please note, however, that this process also resets the applications to their default settings.
How Can I Factory Reset My Hisense Roku TV?
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Reset Your Hisense Smart TV
If you’re not aware, Hisense Roku TV is different from regular Android Smart TV. It runs in Roku OS and it might have a few incompatibility problems with the firmware on your Hisense TV. Some owners have reported various errors, including apps that do not work on their smart TV. In other cases, frozen screens and remote glitching are experienced while using Hisense Roku TV. If this is the case with yours, adhere to these instructions to factory reset your device:
- On your remote, press the home button to open the main menu.
- Press the arrow buttons and head to “Settings.”
- Tap “Systems.”
- After that, choose “Advanced System Settings.”
- Tap “Factory Reset.”
- Choose “Factory Reset Everything.”
- A code will be visible on the screen, type in the code.
- A confirmation will then be visible, just confirm and hold on for your TV to reset.
- As soon as your TV is done rebooting, you will have to configure your Hisense TV.
That is that.