Are you looking to change the shape of your application icons on your Google Pixel 5 smartphone? Well, amazing decision. As you already know, the application icon can actually be changed from various 7 icon styles like square, teardrop, hexagon, rounded and so on, to any other style of your choice. If you are not aware, Pixel 5 customize style includes font style, icons, accent color, and icon shape, and when you change icons, it will alter your home screen and other app icon shapes in your device. See How To Change App Icons On Your Pixel 5:
How To Change The Icon Shape On Google Pixel 5?
- Press and hold the blank area of the home screen and click “Styles & Wallpapers.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Get Google Assistant On Non-Pixel Devices
- Click “Style” at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “+Custom” and you will see the available font styles.
- Click “Next” until “Shape” is visible.
- Select “Shape” and click “Next.”
- Type the name of the style and click “Apply” at the bottom right of the screen.
The icon shape change for all applications on your Pixel phones will now be seen.
Alternative Way: Settings > Display > Styles & wallpapers > + Custom > Next > Next > Next > Select icon shape > Next > Add style name > Apply.
How To Change Font Style On Your Google Pixel 5?
- Pull down the notification panel and click “Settings.”
- Click “Display.”
- Click “Styles And Wallpapers.”
- Click “+ Custom.”
- Select your favorite Font Style and click “Next.
- Click “Next” until you see “Name Your Style.” Is visible.
- Type in the styles name and click “Apply.”
How To Change Accent Color On Your Pixel 5?
You Might Also Want To Read: HOW TO TURN YOUR ANDROID PHONE INTO A GOOGLE PIXEL
Long press on the blank area > Styles & wallpapers > Style > + Custom > Next > Next > Choose system accent color > Next > Next > Name your style > Apply.
That is that.