Audible is an online audiobook and podcast service owned by Amazon.com, and it lets you buy and stream audiobooks and other forms of spoken word content. You can buy this content individually or under a subscription model where the user will get “credits” that can be redeemed for content every month.
The fact that Audible is the United States’ biggest audiobook producer and retailer means it is definitely a force to reckon for book lovers all across the globe. 18 years ago, Audible reached an agreement with Apple Inc. to be the exclusive provider of audiobooks for iTunes Music Store, however, this agreement ended 4 years ago because of antitrust rulings in the European Union. Fast forward to 2021, and Audible is not just popular, but also top quality.
However, as you already know, Audible is quite expensive. The popular Gold plan starts at $15/month, where users get one credit score every month. And in case you need several e-books, you might have to spend $20 or $30 depending on the titles, an amount not so many people are comfortable with.
The reality is that most people end up canceling their subscription after their free trial, and we can help with the process to make that happen. If you purchased the Audible subscription, and you are finding it hard to cancel it, let’s end the confusion but showing you How To Cancel Audible Subscription On Your Android Or iOS Device:
How To Cancel Audible Subscription With Your Web Browser?
- Access a web browser like Opera, Chrome, Firefox e.t.c on your device, and head to Audible’s official site. It will work on both Android and iOS.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to Play Podcasts or Audiobooks on Apple Watch
- Tap the hamburger icon on the top left of the web page of the Audible homepage.
- After that tap “My Account.” This might redirect you to the Account’s Details menu, and you’ll be able to change every aspect of your account such as your Bank card details address, Purchase history, and so on.
- Simply tap “View Membership,” and it will lead you to the subscription plan web page.
- The subscription plan web page will then be accessed, however, you will not see any cancel membership option. Here is the catch, tap the 3 vertical dot icon on the top-right nook of the webpage of the Audible membership web page, and then cancel the subscription on your PC.
- After adhering to the above instructions, tap “Desktop website” within the browser options.
- The Audible membership web page will reload into the desktop version of the Audible membership page, and you see the below on your screen.
- Now, tap the “Cancel Membership” option.
- After adhering to the above instructions, you’ll see a message on the screen that says, “If you cancel, you’ll lose your credits.” Head to the subsequent web page by clicking “No Thanks, continue canceling.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Listen To Audiobooks On Your iPhone Using The Apple Books App?
- When it comes to canceling, Amazon uses the regular advertising and marketing plot as well. Therefore, you can expect to get an offer to exchange audiobooks. If you still want to cancel, tap “Cancel Anyway.”
That is that.