Instagram gave users the ability to share vanishing pictures and clips a long time ago, and severally Instagrammers are still very grateful. Even if the idea was copied from Snapchat, it is safe to say that Instastories are very popular nowadays, especially because of its several amazing features.
Among the various features, there is the ability to add songs to Stories to post interesting disappearing photos and videos. It also helps users express themselves superbly, something a mere caption cannot do. If you ever wish to include songs in your Instagram Stories, this tutorial will definitely help. See How To Add Music To Your Instastories :
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Know If Someone Is Stalking You On Instagram
How Can I Add Music To My Instagram Stories?
Everything will go down through the “Instagram Stories” section, located in the top left corner of the application. Just adhere to these instructions:
- Launch the Instagram application on your Android or iOS device.
- Access “Stories” by scrolling left.
- Now, you have to tap a photo, make a clip, or choose an existing media from your device’s gallery.
- As soon as you decide on the content, you wish to post, click the Sticker icon in the top portion.
You Might Also Want To Read: How Do I Download Instagram Stories On My iPhone.
- There, you’ll see several sticker options, including GIFs, location tags, and so on. One of them is the Music sticker to add songs to Instastories; select it.
- As soon as you choose this sticker, you’ll find 2 sections – “For You” for popular songs and “Browse” to search for new songs.
- After picking what you prefer in a long list of options, the time has come to make edits.
- You can decide to display the songs with lyrics (in 4 different font types or 2 different music player options. You can also choose the portion you wish to add by selecting the track bit. You are actually allowed to add up to 15 seconds of music to your Instagram Story.
- As soon as all the decisions are made, click “Done” in the top right corner, choose “Send To,” and your Story will be shared. Of course, your story can also be shared individually with people if that is what you want.
That is that.