Are you fed up of getting disturbed with unwanted Snapchat typing notifications? If yes is your answer, we can help. The fact is that too many Snapchat lovers find the various notifications very exhausting and annoying. See the answer to your How Do I Turn Off Typing Notifications On Snapchat question:
How Can I Turn Off Typing Notifications On Snapchat?
- Tap “Apps” on your Home screen.
- Head to “Settings.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How Do I Spoof Or Change My Location In Snapchat
- Access “Notifications”
- Tap on Snapchat.
- Select “Turn off Notifications.”
How Can I Turn Off Typing Notifications On Snapchat On My iPhone?
- Click your avatar way up on the screen.
- Click the settings icon to access your phone’s settings.
- Click “Notifications.” here. And a list of various kinds of notifications will be visible.
- Click the toggle switch close to “Typing Notifications” to disable them.
How Can I Turn Off Typing Notifications On Snapchat On My Android Phone?
- Launch the Snapchat application.
- Click “Settings” in the profile screen to access your device’s settings.
- Click “Notifications.” A list of several types of notifications would be seen.
- Untick “Typing Notifications” to disable them.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To View Your Own Story On Snapchat
Even if this should do it for any Android device, there are some exceptions. In some Android phones, you might need to activate notification settings in your phone’s settings before proceeding to manage them within the Snapchat application.
How Can I Turn Off Typing Notifications On Snapchat On Windows, Mac, And Chromebook?
- Access your browser.
- Access “Settings.” In several browsers, “Settings” is seen at the top right corner. You might need to tap the ellipsis (three small dots) to open settings.
- Tap “Privacy and Security.”
- Tap “Permissions.”
- Slide the toggle switch close to the Snapchat extension into “Off.”
Your changes will be saved instantly, and this will pave way for a notification-free Snapping experience.
That is that.