Netflix is one of the most widely used and widespread online video streaming services today as it allows you to watch movies, TV series and other entertainment content (by subscribing to a plan) from many devices, including Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. In this article, we will explain in detail how to contact Netflix if you have doubts about some things or would like to know more about how the platform works. Having said that, lets immediately see the means to get in touch with Netflix customer support.
Contacting Netflix by phone
The first solution we suggest to contact the customer support of the popular platform is to dial 800.797.634 in the dialer of your smartphone or landline phone. The customer service for some countries is active 7 days a week from 10:00 to 22:00 while some countries’ phone support is available every day and 24 hours a day. To get faster phone support, we advise you to keep the 6-digit code assigned by Netflix at your fingertips. If you don’t know where to find it, you can rely on both the website and the Android and iOS application.
- Connect to the Web portal of Netflix using a common browser and log in to your account by first pressing on Login at the top right and then entering your email and password in the appropriate fields on the next screen. Click on Login to proceed with logins. If you use your Facebook account to use Netflix, then click on Sign in with Facebook.
- From the screen that appears, click on the arrow next to the profile image in the other right and choose Account from the menu that appears.
- Once this is done, press on the Service number, found at the bottom left, and note the code that appears on the screen.
- Grab your Android smartphone/tablet or iPhone/iPad and open the Netflix application.
- Once this is done, log in to your account by tapping on login at the top right and then enter your e-mail and password in the appropriate fields. Continue by pressing Log In.
- At this point, tap on Other that you find at the bottom right and choose Account from the new screen that appears.
- Now, just click on Service number to view your personal code.
How to contact a Netflix operator via app
Through the Netflix application for Android and iOS, it is possible to contact the customer assistance by telephone by making a VoIP call, so it is necessary to have an active Internet connection.
- Open the software on your mobile device, log in as shown a little while ago and click on More you will find on the bottom right.
- After that, choose Help and then tap on Call to contact Netflix support.
Also through the application, it is possible to access the Help Center from the Help section of Altro which in a few words directs you to the dedicated Web page which we will explain in detail in the next chapter. Also through the same screen, you can update the payment method, request a title, update the password, cancel the account or resolve a connection problem, if these are the reasons why you want to contact Netflix support.
Contacting Netflix online
Through the website, you can contact a Netflix customer service representative via the appropriate Netflix Help Center web page.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the default browser and connect to the Web page of the service center of the video platform.
- After that, click on Start a chat (located at the bottom right) and type in the text box to Describe the problem from the menu that appears to contact Netflix via chat.
- At this point, just describe the problem in the reference field (you have 500 characters available) and click on Send to proceed.
In addition to the chat method, the page Center of Netflix has several answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ). These are organized mainly in 4 sections: Information on Netflix, Manage accounts, Watch Netflix and Solve problems. You can also take advantage of the “On which topic to support needs” field by typing in the problem encountered or the doubt you have within it. Remember to click on the magnifying glass to proceed with the search.
Also available is the Quick Links section where you can find links to access the pages Request movies or TV series, Access assistance, Update email, Update password, Update payment method, Cancel account and View payment history.
The Netflix Support can also be contacted via Facebook and Twitter using the official account to require answers to any questions and/or problems.
You can use the Facebook fan page of Netflix (@netflix) to find your favorite information on the problem encountered or doubt taking advantage of the various posts and comments published. If you want, you can also type a comment to a post dedicated to the topic using the “Write a comment …” field.
If you want to use support via social networks, we recommend that you rely on Twitter and the official Netflix account. Once you have reached the profile, click on Send Tweet from the left sidebar, type the message in the window that appears and click on Tweet to forward it. Alternatively, you can use the Netflix CS account (@netflixhelps) to contact US customer support. The service is available every day from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Contacting Netflix by mail
The last solution we suggest for contacting Netflix customer support is to simply send a letter to the head office (perhaps in English) at Netflix, 100 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos, CA 95032.
5 thoughts on “How do I contact Netflix via Phone, Chat, Web, Mail, Twitter & Facebook?”
My account has been hacked. Every time I try to access my account the language come up as Turkish??.
Please advise urgently
Netflix account and in order to avert such unauthorized access you require to reset the password instantly.
While Netflix problem 1016 is specially faced by the iPhone or iPad users, error 12001 is faced by the Android users. So, if you are using an android device, you might have faced such issues.
This is another Netflix problems which is faced by the iOS users and it may arise on iPhone or iPad. The main reason for this error is the bad internet connection.
Resetting the Netflix app is the main fix of this problem. However, the process distinct with devices.