If you are looking for RDP lifetime access right now for whatever reason, I bring you good news. The truth is that what you are looking for actually exists and the processes involved are far from complicated. You can rest assured that this tutorial is not clickbait like most of the posts on the internet that will only waste your time. These instructions, once adhered to, work 100 percent and guarantees access forever.
First things first, Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft, which offers a user a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the other computer must run RDP server software. In summary, RDP is basically used to connect to virtual computers, which we can run on our PC. See Guaranteed Ways To Get Free RDP Lifetime Access:
How Can I Get Free RDP Lifetime Access (Short-Term)?
This is a trial method, and it works for just 30 days. Just adhere to these instructions, and you can make it happen:
- Connect to Germany via VPN if you are not from Germany like me. If you have no VPN, tap here to download for free.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to free up space on Apple Watch.
- Now head to this link and use a personal computer. If you are using your smartphone, use the desktop site option.
- Tap “Try Free.” Enter your email and verify.
- Now, download the RDP file and open it on your PC or mobile, then connect. After that, type in your username and password, which you will get in email.
- Once done, you are guaranteed RDP access for 30 days.
Be aware that this trick doesn’t unlock full RDP features as you will have to part with cash for complete features.
How Can I Get Free RDP Lifetime Access (Long-Term)?
- Before anything else, get an Edu email. Ask your relatives if you don’t have one, tap here and use this method to get your Edu email for free. It is also possible to purchase Edu emails, just search on Google.
- Now head to this link and tap “Activate Now.”
- Get yourself signed in with your old Microsoft account or signup using your Gmail or another personal email.
- Now verify your email—type in your name, phone number, and other details.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to run Windows for free on M1 Macs.
- Type in your Edu email or student email, and you will be asked to verify. Sign in to your student email via your student email signing in the portal and verify it.
- Now, you will be granted access to the Microsoft Azure portal. Get yourself logged in with your Microsoft email, not Edu. You’ll receive $100 credit, too; enjoy other services with it or use it to create RDP.
Now for creating RDP, adhere to these instructions:
- Head to the “Virtual Machine” option.
- Tap the plus sign to create a virtual machine. Choose Resource RDP. Type in the details of the RDP you wish to create.
- Choose Authentication Type Password. Type in username and password, and be aware that this will be your RDP username and password, just like your PC username and password.
- Type in the software details and virtual machine details like disk size, ubuntu windows operating system e.t.c.
- Now, after the process of creating is done, tap on the virtual machine with the name you had selected and tap “Connect.”
- Download the RDP file. Tap the RDP file and log in with the username plus password. Then connect to the RDP using your mobile phone or PC.
That is that.