FIFA 20 MODified: the working link without a password is available here, and you can access it for free. FIFA 20 is one of the latest Android Football games that is developed and released by EA. This new version has many new elements such as New Stadium, Kits, Players, PS4 like Camera view, Tournament Mode, and Manager Mode. A lot of new features are added in this latest FIFA 20 MODified. The main thing that the developer has focused on building this game is to provide excellent Football gameplay, very similar to the latest FIFA on PS4.
Well, this article is going to be all about this latest ball game. Here, you get everything you need to get started with FIFA 20 on Android. So, let’s start this article and let me first give you a full overview of it.
FIFA 20 Game Overview
It is not a normal FIFA game where you will be just playing and competing; it is a Modded game in which lots of new Modes, features, and paid stuff are pre-unlocked. From the initial installation, you can start enjoying all its premium features and stuff for free. You don’t even have to pay for anything in this game like Jersey, Kits, New Stadium, etc. You need to explore the game and select the best combination you like for you and your team.
The game control on FIFA 20 has been a little modified, and now buttons are customized to provide the best control to its players. The control buttons size like Kick, Pass, and Sprint has been increased, and due to that, now it’s easy to control & play. Even you can learn the controls in the first place because it also has been modified to look simple. Also, Tournament and Manager mode performance is now better compared to previous. A new database has been included in it, which means you will see new content and new players.
Moreover, there are three new modes that one can unlock by progressing in the game. The New modes which have recently included are Trophies, Penalty Shootout, Achievements, etc. In all these modes, playing will be a little difficult, and you will face tough challenges. But you will also enjoy playing them. Overall, FIFA 20 is one of the best football games that one should absolutely play. It has great graphics, Super Star Players, Modern Stadium, Attractive kits, and Well-designed Jersey.
FIFA 20 Download Latest Version For Android
You will not find this Android game on the official app store of Android. Meanwhile, you will need to go to the suggested download links to download the APK and OBB data of this game. The OBB Data that we will provide is highly compressed, and when you extract it, the total file size will become more than 2GB. So, make sure you have enough space on your Phone storage to install this game easily. We recommend that you also uninstall all the unnecessary apps from your phone to free up RAM as well.
Now, let me first show you the full file details of this game. Make sure you read them carefully because it’s important.
FIFA 20 File Details
- Name: FIFA 20
- APK Size: 63 MB
- OBB Data Size: 1.04GB (It will become 2.14Gb after decompressing)
- Version: Latest
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Type: Sports
- Android Required: 4.0 or above
- Last Updated: 17 September 2019
Now you know the file details, the best thing about this game is you will only have to spend 700Mb to download the Obb data file. Originally, its size is 2.14Gb which is really large, but you only need to spend 700Mb downloading it. Now, click on the respective buttons below to download FIFA 20 APK + OBB data.
New & Big Game Database File link: HERE
How To Download FIFA 20 APK + OBB On Your Android Phone?
If you have never downloaded any game with the OBB file and are confused, let me help you. The download links that we have provided will redirect you to the Mediafire site. It is a trustable file-sharing service that provides high-speed downloading. Here’s how to download this game from Mediafire:
- First, click here (APK) and here (Obb) to visit the Mediafire website where the FIFA 20 is hosted.
- Wait for the download page to get loaded on your browser completely.
- Press on the download button and wait for the server to send the file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the APK file and OBB data to get downloaded.
- Once downloaded, you’re done.
How to Install FIFA 20 APK + OBB on Android And Start Playing it?
The Installation of FIFA 20 will be a little different from normally installing an App on Android. However, it has two different files; APK and OBB. Also, unless you know what type of files they are, you should never mess with them. Because one mistake can lead to problems in the game, here, we will show you how you can properly install FIFA 2020 on an Android phone.
- Firstly, Download and install for FREE ZArchiver PRO. It will help to extract the Zip file of FIFA 2020.
- After that, open it up and browse to reach the Download folder of the browser you used to download the game file.
- Tap on the Game Zip file and select Extract here (You can extract it anywhere you want).
- Now, tap on the APK file to open the installer. Press Next…Next until it gets replaced by the Install button.
- Then press on Install and wait for it to get installed. After that, press the Done button to close the installer.
- Go back to the folder and Move the Obb folder of the game to Internal/SD>Android>Obb.
- Now, open your phone’s app drawer and locate the game; tap on it to launch the game.
Have You Seen: PES 19 Apk + Obb Data For Android: How to Download and Install?
Now you can start playing the game without any issue. When starting the game for the first time, it may require Internet access to fetch the data from storage and check updates. So, make sure you turn on the Internet data before launching the game for the first time.
How to Install a New Database on the game?
- Look for the New Database file in the extracted OBB folder. It will be in Zip format, which means you will need to use Zarchiver to extract it. Follow the same steps that we have shown you above to extract the OBB data.
- Once extracted, copy the Database file and go to Storage Internal/SD>Android>data>game folder.
- Click paste and then select Replace from the Overwrite tab. The old database file will be already available; you just have to replace it with the new Database file to see the new contents.
Now, go and relaunch the game; it may take a few minutes to load after replacing it with the new database. Once the loading complete, you will see a whole new interface with more options in the game. You will really enjoy the new database elements because there are many new interesting levels and challenging modes.
FIFA 20 is an excellent football game in which we have seen a lot of fresh and new content such as Tournament mode, Mode Manager, etc. And now there are new stadiums which really look attractive and beautiful. Also, the difficulty in this game is great that wasn’t before in any FIFA Android game. And the new database totally modifies the game and adds some interesting options such as Tattoos on the player body, HD Graphics, AI opponents, and more.
Hopefully, you liked reading this article on FIFA 20 MOD? If so, then make sure you share it with your friends who are fans of football. Also, if you have any suggestions or questions, make sure to comment below.
Disclaimer: At TechReen, we recommend you download all software from the official source. Software from third-party sites can endanger your device. See our Disclaimer page.