Emergency HQ Apk Download: It is a free rescue strategy game that delivers a firefighter and team management experience to its player. It can pretty much teach you about how things get controlled when fire rising in buildings, factories, airports, and other places. You will see the tools used in rescuing buildings, and you will also learn the necessary skills of a firefighter. No question that this game is going to entertain you a lot. It’s also going to be full of actions.
This article will give you the download link of the Emergency HQ Apk Android version and guide you to get started right now on your Android. So, without any further delay, let’s begin this article. First, let me explain Emergency HQ a little.
- 1. Emergency HQ Android Game Overview
- 2. Download Emergency HQ Latest Version For Android
Emergency HQ Android Game Overview
Emergency HQ game is all about managing rescue teams, branches, team management, using tools, saving lives, and more. In this game, you will be a firefighter and fight against it in many unlikely places such as Airports, Hospitals, Buildings, etc. Saving lives and rescuing the places will be your priority, and to ease the process, you will need to do the right action at the right moment.
This game will show you many emotional aspects like death, screaming, death due to fire, etc. You will also feel proud and appreciated by peoples in the game when you successfully handle the situation. But it’s going to be hard in the first place because you will lack a firefighter’s skill. The good news is there is a training mode in the game from you can improve your skill and master the art of rescuing buildings, places from fires.
Training mode will basically teach to use tools, handle critical situations due to fire, make an important decision, and more. The harder thing in the game that you must learn is team management! And once you become good at it, the game will become easy for you. You will almost need to manage everything, including sending police to catch the criminal, take injured people to the hospital with EMTs, send a firefighter to extinguish a blazing fire, clear the peoples from the damaged room in buildings, etc.
Overall, Emergency HQ is a great free rescue strategy game full of action and teaches firefighters skills.
Download Emergency HQ Latest Version For Android
So, now we have finally come to the primary paragraph of this article. Right here, you are going to download the Emergency HQ game’s Latest version for Android, and you will also be able to play it. Emergency HQ has two files Apk + Obb, and we will only give you the Apk file link. You will need to download the Obb after from the Apk. Once you install and open it, you will get the option to download the Obb file. The file is hosted on the Mediafire server, and from there, you will download it.
Before giving you the link, let me first show you the full file information of Emergency HQ Apk. So, you can get a handful of information about it.
- Name: Emergency HQ
- Apk Size: 66.7Mb
- Version: 1.4.2
- Game Type: Strategy
- Publisher: Promotion Software GmbH
- Android Required: 5.0 and up
- Last Updated: 22 May 2019
I suggest you double read the above file information because you will need to match it once your browser notifies you to accept the downloading. Doing it is necessary if you want to download Emergency HQ Apk correctly. These days, a lot of fraud is happening; browsers provide different Apk instead of the users’ requested one. You can be safe from this fraud downloading by just verifying through matching the name and file size from the above file information. Below is the one-click download button. Tap on it and start the downloading process.
How To Download Emergency HQ Apk On Your Android Phone?
If you are still confused and don’t know where to download the Emergency HQ, let me help you. In some cases, the above download button may not appear if you are using a poor-quality browser on your Android. Well, you can follow the steps to download Emergency HQ:
- First, click here to visit the Mediafire download page and wait for the web page to get loaded completely.
- Click on the Green Download button. Once you click on the button, a new tab may get opened. I just closed the new tab.
- Wait for the Mediafire server to send you the APK file.
- Once you receive the file notification, verify it and then accept the downloading.
- Please wait for it to get downloaded on your phone.
Follow the above simple steps to download Emergency HQ Apk on your Android phone. Chances you still may not get the file because of some reason. If that’s the case, below, I have listed some advanced downloading tips that will help you download the APK file.
Follow These Points While And Before Downloading Emergency HQ On Your Android Phone
- Use the Latest Google Chrome Browser for Downloading. The browser is your Weapon, and when its gets junky, the downloading and surfing get worse even you use a Good Internet connection. These days excellent Browsers are grossly underestimated! Android Users are so fancy today they use fresh and useful Looking Browser, not stable and robust Browser. And that’s why many of them face issues related to downloading, Surfing, and Watching activities. To be active online, you need a good and strong Android Browser like Google Chrome, Opera Mini, etc.
- Have free Storage space in your Android Phone at least 1GB (Total Game size will 700Mb after downloading the OBB file). Peoples complain that they got corrupted Apk files after downloading. But the Case is they didn’t have enough storage space in their phone for that Apk file, resulting in half file download. And half downloading means corrupted Apk file. Also, when storage space is low for the file, somehow you downloaded it fully, and in the end, the Apk installation didn’t happen well. What happens here is, your Android phone has the storage for Downloading the Apk file, but when you try to install it, space starts running out. When you install any Apk, it needs free space more than its file size, and when your phone didn’t have the spaces, Apk installation goes wrong.
- Don’t do any Task in the Background while Downloading the Emergency HQ Apk. Well, downloading any File requires full attention—means you have to wait and focus on the Process of Downloading, nothing else. And if you do multi-tasking, downloading may get wrong. Listening to Music in the Background is also Multi-tasking. So, be aware of that if you want to download the Apk in a Healthy condition.
- Make sure you have stable and fast Internet Connection access on your Android Phone. A Good Internet connection means a stable and decent Downloading speed of at least 200Kbps. Speed is important because MediaFire sends downloading particles to Users, and when the speed gets low, the chances of File escaping increases, which results in half file Downloading. Similarly, when the Internet connection’s stability gets wrong or unstable, the chances of file corruption increase. Both are super important to Download the file correctly.
If somehow you are facing a problem while downloading Emergency HQ, then it’s a sign that you are doing something wrong. The above points will ensure the correct downloading of the Emergency APK, so make sure you follow them strictly. Now, let me help you with the installation process because that where many of you get stuck.
How To Install Emergency HQ On Your Android Phone?
As I mentioned above, you will need to download the OBB file from the Apk I have provided you. Let me offer you the practical steps to install Emergency HQ and download the OBB file after that. Before going to the steps, make sure the Unknown Resources is enabled or allowed for new installations. Now, here are the steps:
- Go to the download folder of your browser and locate the Emergency HQ APK.
- Tap on it to open the installer.
- Scroll down until you reach the bottom. Once you reach the bottom, an Install button will appear.
- Just tap on the Install button and wait for it to get installed on your phone completely.
- Once it gets installed, press the done button to exit the installer. Now, the Emergency HQ is installed on your phone.
- Go to the app drawer, locate and click on the Emergency HQ.
- Ensure your Internet connection is active on your phone, and then tap on the download OBB file. It will take around 650Mb to download the OBB file.
- Once it gets downloaded, the file will automatically get unzipped and placed in the OBB folder under the Android folder.
- Once zipping and compiling resources, things get finished, the Emergency HQ game will start running.
- Now you can play the game.
That’s how you can install and play the Emergency HQ game on your Android. This game is not offline, so you will need to provide internet access until you close the game continuously.
Now you can enjoy the Emergency HQ game and feel firefighters’ experience and how they save people’s lives during a car crash, Airplane malfunction on the ground, and in similar situations. The game quality is excellent, and everything looks like 3D. In the end, I must say to try it once because you will literally be going to enjoy an awesome strategy game on your Android.
Hopefully, you liked this article on the Emergency HQ game for Android? If so, share it with your friends, and do let us know your experience of this game in the comments below.
Disclaimer: At TechReen, we recommend you download all software from the official source. Software from third-party sites can endanger your device. See our Disclaimer page.