Content creators and everyday users constantly battle with how to remove background noise from video in Android devices. Whether you have a YouTube channel where you publish high-quality videos or you just love to document your daily activities in video format, you must have come in contact with the problem of removing background noise from your video on Android.
The problem isn’t one that is unique to you alone. In this article, we will take a look at how you can have a great solution to removing background noise from your video in Android. We will be listing apps that can do exactly what you want in a timely fashion.
Remove Background Noise From Video in Android
If you have already shot the videos and are looking for a solution to remove the background noise in the same video, it is important to follow the guidelines put together here.
1. Mp3, Mp4, WAV Audio Video Noise Reducer
The name of this app may be a long and strange one, but it does the job for you perfectly. With a 4 star rating and more than 11,000 reviews on the Google Play Store, this Noise Reducer will remove background noise from video in Android.
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for Mp3, Mp4, WAV Audio Video Noise Reducer, Converter or click here.
- Click install
- After installation, open the app.
- On opening the app, you will see a sample file being default-loaded on the app. You will also find two options located at the bottom of the app: Play. Original and Play Noiseless.
- If you select Play Noiseless, you will be playing the noiseless file. However, selecting Play Original will play the original file. This ensures that you have an idea of what each file will sound like after picking whichever option.
- At the bottom of your screen, you will also have four options: Audio Recorder, File. Manager, Main Screen, and Other Options.
- If you want to import a file into the app, you have to select the Import File tab.
- Thereafter, pick the video or audio button based on the file you are importing.
- Now, you can import any of your desired files. You can now remove background noise from your audio or video file on your Android device.
- Once you are able to do this, you should go ahead to save the file by clicking Save As. This option enables you to save your file as an Mp4, 3gp, Mp3, WAV, etc format depending on the file type (audio or video).
2. Video Noise Reducer
Another excellent Android app for removing background noise is the Video Noise Reducer app on your Google Play Store. Like the app described above, it has a super neat UI that is easy to navigate.
This easy-to-use app allows you to upload your files and reduce the embedded background noise. This app doesn’t allow for audio files. Nonetheless, this article is for removing background noise from video, so you’re still on track.
- You can get the .apk file here.
- Install the app.
- Open the app and you will find a clean user interface.
- Select Open File which is located at the top right corner of the app. Select your video file.
- Once you have done that, it will automatically process the file and save it in your gallery.
The only disadvantage to using this app is that it has boatloads of ads displayed on the screen. If you can get used to seeing plenty of ads on your screen while you use the app to remove background noise, you should find it useful.
Beecut is an ubiquitous service that is available on several platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. With its 4.8 star rating coupled with a powerful editor engine inside, this is a great app to remove background noise from video on your Android phone.
This app offers more than just removing noise. It can also perform other video editing tasks such as editing volume and audio speed, and fade-in, fade-out effects. You may think that all the tools being described are for editing gurus. Not at all. Beecut is primed for users who are new to video editing. Its simple interface makes it easy for new users to get to love the platform.
Beecut is a great tool for junior and senior editors alike.
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Search for Beecut on Play Store or click here. Click install.
- Select the video aspect ratio you would like to use
- Go over to the Media tab.
- Select Import
- Click Import File to upload the video file that you want to remove the background noise.
- Thereafter, you should click Audio Detach. This will remove the background noise from the video.
- You can add other audio files to your video. And you can as well modify both video and audio. You can do this by clicking on Edit.
- When you are done, you should select Export so you can save the video file on your device.
Why Remove Background Noise From Video in Android
The most important reason content creators and everyday users want to remove background noise from their videos are to have high-quality content.
Having high-quality video content isn’t about the video quality itself as audio, storytelling and other aspects of the content are important.
Background noise are also content distractions that will divert the audience’s focus from the video to the murmurs within the video. They could also reveal certain conversations that the creator might want to keep private.
Ultimately, content consumers just dislike background noise. It shows that you didn’t do due diligence in producing this content. Although the video itself might be awesome, the noise being heard has already discouraged your audience from continuing to engage with your video.