Huawei has just launched its two new killers, called Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro. These days smartphone brands are increasing the number of features and technical specifications compared to their competitors. So the Huawei Mate 30 series has come to compete and perhaps win without compromise. And sharing the Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro ringtones is our duty.
A few days ago, we also shared wallpapers of Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro. Now we have the collection of Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro ringtones. Every smartphone has stock ringtones, as well as the Mate 30 series. You can find the download link below.
Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro ringtones
We have about 70 Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro stock ringtones. The ringtone pack contains 70 unique types of tones including ringtones and sound effects for notifications.
For good use and usability, we have created a zip file (easy to download) and uploaded it to our disk. Make sure you try all these Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro ringtones and share your experience with us later!
How to download Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro ringtones?
So, how to download Huawei Mate 30 Pro ringtones? Well, it’s simple, keep reading this post!
As mentioned, there is a total of 70 high-quality ringtones and you can easily download these stock ringtones from the download link mentioned below. For good use and usability, we have uploaded Mate 30 ringtones in zip format.
Download Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro – Ringtones Link
How to install the ringtones of Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro on your Android device
- When you extract the zip file downloaded from above, you will get a folder called “media”.
- Copy this folder to your phone’s internal memory.
- Most phones recognize ringtones from this folder and automatically list them on the phone’s ringtone tab.
- If the method above doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. There is an easy alternative method.
- Just download one of the millions of Ringtone apps from the Google Play Store and you can set these ringtones.
- I recommend “Ringtone Maker”. Click here to download.
- Once the app is downloaded.
- Open the app. All audio files will be listed.
- Search for the ringtone.
- Tap the menu icon and choose “Create default ringtone” “Create default notification” or “Create default alert”, depending on what you want to do.
Enjoy the new Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro ringtones on your device! Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below!