The Resurrection Remix Custom ROM comes with fantastic stability and customization, with a tonne of improvements like the CM12. This custom ROM also comes with lots of unique features and also supports OTA updates. This means that it has support to get notified Over-The-Air about new releases of Ressurection Remix ROM for your device. This custom ROM is also battery-friendly.
The Resurrection Remix Custom ROM comes with a mix of features from many ROMs, including Paranoid Android, Omni, Slim, and AOKP.
In this guide, we will show you how to install GApps on Resurrection Remix custom ROM.
Google Apps are really great Google-branded apps. These apps are pre-installed on most Android devices. They include the Google Play Store, Google Maps, Google Search, Gmail, Google backup, YouTube and other related apps from Google Inc. Finding Google Apps (Gapps) on Android having cyanogen ROMs is pretty hard due to some licensing restrictions.
How to Download and Install Google Apps (Gapps) on Resurrection Remix Custom ROM
Before you proceed to download and install Google Apps on your device, make sure your Android device has the latest custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) installed on it, so that it would help retain your backup.
Download MindTheGapps 9.0 (Pie Gapps)
Download Gapps Android 10 (bitgapps android 10)
Download Gapps For Lineage OS 17/Lineage OS 17.1
Download Latest Gapps Pack For Lineage OS 17
- First off, enable USB debugging on your device. You can do this by going to Settings >> Developer options.
- Next, download Google Apps.
- Once it is done downloading, move the file to your device’s internal storage.
- Now, turn off your device and boot it into recovery mode. You can do this by pressing and holding the Volume Down button + Power button).
- Next, perform a full system wipe (Wipe Data/Factory Reset, Wipe Cache Partition and then Wipe Dalvik Cache/ART cache from advanced section).
- Now, go to the recovery main menu and select “install ZIP from SD Card.”
Select the Google Apps Zip file. Your device will reboot.
- Once your Android device is done rebooting, you would find Google apps (Gapps) on your custom ROM of your android device.
Disclaimer: At TechReen, we recommend you download all software from the official source. Software from third-party sites can endanger your device. See our Disclaimer page.