The Doogee Shoot 1 has just been released to the market after so much buzz about the highly anticipated smartphone. One of the features to look out for in the Doogee Shoot 1 is its camera prowess. Ordinarily, the name ‘’shoot’’ gives one an idea that the phone’s camera shooting ability is one of a kind.
The Doogee Shoot 1 is tagged as a phone with “dual camera, shoot expert.” The phone comes with a dual camera at the rear with a LED flash meshed in between. The Doogee Shoot 1 also features a fingerprint scanner at the front; a Dtouch Hybrid fingerprint scanner with a very fast response time.
Table of Headings
Doogee Shoot 1 Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Doogee Shoot 1 comes in a metal body design and sports a 5.5-inch FHD IPS capacitive display with a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels. The Doogee Shoot 1 smartphone is powered by 1.5 GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 with ARM Mali-T720 MP2, 600 MHz GPU. The phone has 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage that can be expanded to 256GB via microSD card.
For the anticipated camera features, the Doogee Shoot 1 sports 13MP+8MP dual camera setup at the rear. The 13MP shooter is made by Samsung S5K3L8 with PDAF support while the other 8MP camera is designed to capture images with in-depth information. As for selfie lovers, the phone sports an 8MP wide-angle lens front shooter to capture important image details.
The Doogee Shoot 1 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and the smartphone packs 3,300mAh removable Li-Po battery and measures 156.6x77x8.7 mm.The Doogee Shoot 1 is a dual SIM smartphone that accepts Hybrid dual SIM (Micro+Nano/MicroSD).
The Doogee Shoot 1 has connectivity options which include; Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, 3G and 4G VoLTE. The Doogee Shoot 1 also features a fingerprint scanner at the front of the phone rather than at the rear with most smartphones, it is made of Dtouch Hybrid fingerprint scanner which has a very fast response time.
Doogee Shoot 1 Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSPA+ GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 4G: FDD-LTE:800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
- SIM Type: Hybrid Micro + Nano / microSD
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Dimensions: 156.6 * 77 * 8.7 mm.
- Weight: –
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1080 * 1920 pixels HD (401 PPI), FHD IPS Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Metal Unibody Design
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Gold, Grey and Silver.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit Mediatek MT6737T
- Processor Speed: 1.5GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Quad -core.
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-T720 MP2, 600 MHz
- RAM: 2GB.
- Internal Storage: 16GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256GB.
- Sensors: Yes
- Rear: 13.0MP+8.0MP back camera with dual flash and Autofocus.
- LED Flash: Yes
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Front-facing: 5MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: No
- Bluetooth: v4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- USB: micro-USB v2.0.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 3,300mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-polymer.
- Removable? No
- Charging: Fast Charge – Yes
- Power Management: – Marshmallow saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: December 2016.
- Availability: December 2016.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: Geekbuying
- Launch Price
- Nigeria: ₦42,000
- Kenya: KSh. 10,202
- Ghana: GH₵ 412
- India: Rs. 754.9
- China: ¥ 690.36
- USA: $100
- UK: £79.3
- Europe: €94.5
Availability and Price of Doogee Shoot 1 in India, China, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Doogee Shoot 1 is available for Doogee Xmas sales exclusively on Geekbuying and it is tagged with a price of $100. At this price, the Doogee Shoot 1 will certainly give other smartphones a run for their money.