Social media might be a forever thing, but a post with a typo or a post you wish you had not posted should not remain if you changed your mind about it.
On Instagram, you can just delete the comment but there are restrictions to what you can actually control.
For instance, it is possible to get rid of anyone’s comments on one of your own posts, but you can only delete your personal comment on another person’s post. Below is how to delete any kind of comment on your iOS or Android phone or PC:
You Might Also Want To Read- How To Fix Galaxy S10 “Unfortunately, Instagram Has Stopped” Error
How Can I Delete A Comment On Instagram On Your iPhone Or Android?
- Launch your Instagram application, get yourself logged in and locate the post with the comment you wish to delete.
- Click either the comment icon (speech bubble) or any comment under the post.
- iOS owners need to swipe left over the comment they wish to delete to have it isolated. Android owners need to click and/or hold the comment to select it.
- Click the “trash can” to get rid of your comment.
You Might Also Want To Read- I Can’t Copy Instagram Links- How To Solve?
How Can I Delete A Comment On Instagram On My PC?
- Head to Instagram.com, login if required and find the post with the comment you wish to delete.
- Tap on the post, then hover your cursor over the comment (the 3 dots will be visible in the right corner of the comment).
- Tap those 3 dots and choose “Delete.”