It is already common knowledge that several users of the Eskimi chat network are searching for ways to get rid of their accounts for reasons best known to them. In fact, marital problems have popped up as a reason people have to delete their accounts on the platform.
Your reason for wishing to delete your Eskimi chat account is unimportant; the focus is getting rid of your account, even if some people decide to log out and never log in again. However, even if that is a wise start, you’ll keep getting email updates of activities on your account if you signed up through email. Meaning, if anyone sends you a message, you’ll know, if anyone winks at you, you will be immediately informed.
At times, Eskimi will even send an email that reminds you of your account on the social networking platform. To avoid these kinds of emails, you can block the Eskimi email address, and by so doing, henceforth, you’ll stop receiving emails from the platform.
If you are still interested in deleting your account once and for all, there are ways to make that happen. Be aware that by just navigating through the social network, it might not be possible to locate a “Delete Account” or “Deactivate Account” option on the app, but not to worry, this tutorial will break down the process in detail.
This article will show you the fastest way to get rid of your Eskimi account if you don’t want to go through the process of simply logging out and blocking communication with everything the platform is all about. See How To Deactivate/Delete Your Eskimi Account:
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Delete Failed Snaps On Snapchat
Delete Your Eskimi Account Via Email:
- Open the email account you signed up with on the application.
- Compose an email and type in this email address- [email protected]
- Use “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” as your subject.
- Now, compose an email that talks about cancelling your account and ensuring you give a sincere reason for getting rid of it.
Delete Your Eskimi Account Via Their Website:
- Get yourself logged in to your Eskimi account on any browser of your choice.
- Tap “Username.”
- Immediately, a drop-down will be visible.
- Tap “Settings.”
- Tap “Account Settings.”
- Tap “Delete My Account.”
- Type in your password.
- Type “Continue.”
- Now give an honest reason for wanting to delete your account.
- Lastly, click “Delete My Account” to get rid of your account permanently.
What Eskimi Is All About:
Eskimi is a well known social media platform, and even if some are still stunned by the growth of the app since it is not advertised as often as we expect, at some point, it looked like Eskimi was definitely here for the long term.
Eskimi runs mainly like other social media sites, as it helps users to connect with their buddies, family members and even hook up with strangers. The users of this social media platform are basically from several locations across the globe. However, the site is mostly used by Africans.
The fact that members of the African population are dominating the Esimi platform might be shocking because a European company owns the platform. However, social media is known for breaking location barriers while connecting users. Once registration happens on the website, users can chat with anyone globally, as long as the person is also registered on the platform.
Eskimi was launched in 2009, and it has since become recognised as a brilliant site for accessing the urban youth population. In fact, seventy per cent of Eskimi’s 10m monthly average users are between the ages of 18 and 35 who stay in urban areas.
Eskimi And Programmatic Advertising:
In 2015, Eskimi unveiled a fresh business site to flaunt all media products and case studies. CEO Vytas Paukstys even had this to say about it, “The new website properly introduces our 2 media properties – Eskimi social network and Eskimi mobile DSP. Our potential clients can also look at success cases big brands had using Eskimi platforms. This will help them understand our offering better.”
With this new platform, Eskimi made use of something named Programmatic Advertising, which allows it to aggregate several advert platforms like Google Display Network in a way that, from one supplier (DSP,) it is possible to advertise lots of sites and applications.
Programmatic advertising mostly uses a database where all information about users is stored – which is named a Data Management Platform, and with it, Eskimi offered a programmatic way of making publisher inventory profitable by using real-time bidding tech and advert optimisation know-how to boost revenue from the web and mobile websites all across the globe.
Eskimi Shutting Down:
As you already know, everything that has a beginning will also have an end, sooner or later. Well, this is the case for Eskimi as the platform recently sent out emails to all users, telling them that the platform is set to shut down. The reason for the closure is still unknown, but this news has definitely saddened a lot of people who used the platform to connect with new people.
The email sent out read, “Dear User,
More than ten years ago, Eskimi Social was born, and it was quite a ride!
We grew to 25 Million in MENA and APAC regions alone and became one of the top sites in Africa, surpassing even Facebook and Google in 2013.
We gained experience that will surely be implemented in our projects to come.
But all good things must come to an end, as they say!
We are closing Eskimi Social. The network will still run in the upcoming 2 weeks; you’ll have time to read messages, exchange contacts, and message other users if you’d like.
After those 2 weeks, Eskimi Social will no longer be available.
We are more than happy that you used our platform and let it grow to millions of users worldwide!
Our whole team thanks you for this journey.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to delete apps from iPod Touch
How Eskimi Stood Out:
- The profile pages on the platform were detailed enough to know more about any member you are checking out, even if most sections were still left empty as a result of skipped steps.
- The communication features of the platform were quite basic, but there were lots of entertaining games members were allowed to play.
- The platform was also home to several interest-based clubs created by members to join and know others who share identical hobbies.
- Signing up was easy with its Facebook and Google+ signup options. The website took information from people’s Facebook or Google+ accounts, and the registration process became less complicated.
- When it comes to gender, there were more men than women.
- Straight singles dominated the site. Therefore gay members were never available on the website.
- Eskimi had a free application on the Play Store and Windows Phone stores. However, Apple users were not given any application.
- The website was home to an amazing colour combination that really pleased several eyes when it comes to design. It even allowed members to decorate their personal profiles with special backgrounds.
- Compared to other platforms, Eskimi was totally free of charge. Its features were completely free too.
There you go; if you need information on how to deactivate your Eskimi account, you now know what to do and how to go about it.