It is no longer news that anybody can quickly grab a YouTube clip or any other online video and make them fully available offline by saving them on their preferred storage drive. As you already know, there are several tools and software applications that can be used to download online videos, but one of the best options so far is Bitdownloader.
This is a website that can be used to download clips from Youtube, Facebook, Livemotion, and this tutorial will break down how it can be used by anyone that needs its service. The BitDownloader website provides web-based video downloading solutions and you don’t have to download any PC software or mobile app to use its online video downloader tool. It is also available across all platforms and devices, and you’ll only need a web browser and an active internet connection. See Bitdownloader – The Best Place To Download Unlimited Videos Online:
How Can I Use BitDownloader YouTube Video Downloader To Download Unlimited Online Videos?
You Might Also Want To Read: Ganool: Best Place to Stream & Download Movies & TV-Series
- On your smartphone or PC, launch a web browser and visit the BitDownloader homepage. Select the specific tool you want to use as there is the Facebook Video Downloader, YouTube Video Downloader, and the YouTube to MP4 Converter tool as well. Just select your choice and continue.
- Access YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or any other video hosting platform where the online clip you wish to download is on, copy the video link, and paste it on the BitDownloader online video downloader tool. As soon as you copy and paste the link, tap “Download.”
- After tapping “Download,” the BitDownloader platform will analyze the link and present you with different resolutions of the video that are available for download. If the clip is available in HD resolution, BitDownloader’s tool will show you the size of the HD resolution, alongside the size of the lower resolutions.
How To Convert A YouTube Video To MP4 Converter With BitDownloader?
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Download Apps On Your Sharp Smart TV
To use BitDownloader to convert YouTube to MP4, just head to this link and adhere to these instructions:
- Paste the YouTube video link in the search bar.
- Tap “Convert.”
- Select any resolution of your choice.
- Tap “Download.” close to the resolution.
- Save your clip.
That is that.